Author Topic: Razmirz Appreciation  (Read 3696 times)

SpicyDirt

Razmirz Appreciation
« on: July 18, 2019, 10:31:53 pm »
Hello!

I know that with all of the recent events some tension between the community and Raz has occurred, so I would like to make an appreciation post for Razmirz himself!

Raz has almost been running the game for a long time since Red stepped down. He also had one amazing update under his belt that while he did not have much to do with it, he still got the update started. Raz never expected to have the role that he has right now, and honestly, I give him MAJOR props for being able to keep everything running so smooth for this long while he is being over-worked.

One major thing that really makes me appreciate Raz is his ability to accept his mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone will admit to them. Raz is an amazing person who has kept this game up and running for everyone even though he is getting tired - that takes a lot.

So while there are people hating on Raz, I want to make sure that he knows that there are people who are standing behind him and supporting him through everything right now.

You're doing great, Raz!

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Razmirz Appreciation
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 10:37:34 pm »
This was super sweet of your to write!! I agree and I think he will be pleased to read this <3

You are amazing <3

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 10:56:59 pm »
HAIL RAZ!
RAZ IS THE BEST.
LOVE RAZ.

*Long inhale*

A less sugar crazy paragraph...
Thank you for your work, Raz.
You're kinder than you let people believe, and think more about others than you do about yourself.
RETIRED.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 10:59:47 pm »
this was indeed sweet of you to write... Come to think of it, we never had a Raz appreciation thread did we? Poor guy. Well, he's a good man with brilliant patience to host not one but two MMO servers for this long. Without him, we wouldn't have the digital world we have. Not to mention, he is quite a funny fellow would I wouldn't think would be interested in memes but...well,.. . Just look at his staff bio. I can just say keep up with the good work.

wolfdog01

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 11:29:07 pm »
Yeah he cool

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 12:15:05 am »
I just wanna state that in my recent thread, I have likewise given a huge praise to Razmirz for his hard work, and even the staff team and xSpirit as well, although I guess that was just more of an applaud for the update and the attaining of the source code ::) So that’s alright.

Putting that aside, I want to say thank you a million times, Raz. You positively impress me with your strong will to keep the servers online, and commit yourself for everyone, thousands of floofs.
If I were to be put on a heavy job like that in the future, I would undoubtly ask you for tips on how to deal with it.

I hope life treats you well.

~<3
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 12:17:51 am by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Nobi

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 01:49:22 am »
Raz is my waifu

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 03:14:27 am »
i know certain floofs don't like it when i play devil's advocate for raz's actions, but all in all, y'all know if he didn't want us here, we wouldn't be here. not on the games nor the forum. he does not silence people for disagreeing with him.
he runs fh for us through thick and thin and i know our lives would be much duller without the game, and subsequently raz.
thank you for providing us the servers, boss. whilst there are actions you have done that i can't find the motive behind, you do have a drive for this game that i admire.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2019, 03:18:27 am »
He's a huge pain but can't help but appreciate the guy.

Offline lolzcupcake

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Oh, Hi there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2019, 03:25:35 am »
I can't say I agree with your management and people skills, but I do respect that you admitted to your wrong doings and feel bad for them. That alone is something many cannot do. So thank you for owning up to your flaws and looking to move past them.