Author Topic: You're the Yee to my Haw  (Read 3132 times)

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
You're the Yee to my Haw
« on: July 20, 2019, 02:26:00 pm »
Hello everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. These last days, FH has been a bit of a mess not gonna lie. Sometimes things don't go the way we want them to be, and that is okay. You can not know what's gonna happen in the future and you cannot change the past. I'm making this thread because I want to give some love to the people I care about and also the community as well. Just for once, get a cold drink, sit down and enjoy this summer day. Everyone makes mistakes, amd that's okay, apologize and move on, try to be better for yourself and the people you love.

Dear friends of the community, you are all amazing and talented. I have met and seen so many talented artists, map makers, presets makers.. like?? yall that takes a lot of skill and determination, be proud of your creations. I've met so many great people here and talk to the daily. When I first started playing the game I didn't know anything, you guys just approached me and helped me to figure out how the game works, and also the forums too. You guys helped me be a better artist, you helped me be more social. I thank this big floofy community and I also want to apologize if I even been bad to you.

To my personal buds
Thank you for being with me even though I may be a big mess.

@Esarosa, you beautiful wolf, you're amazing you know that? I love your art sm, keep at it, BIGGEST FAN.

@AlphaEclipse, we have so much in common it's scary lol. I know you left but that won't stop me from giving you the love you deserve. Please don't ever change you're perfect b.

@Edolicious and PocketMutt, I feel like you guys should be in the same paragraph, you share the same brain cells after all. I know you guys aren't around anymore but you also deserve some big fat love too. Love ya both stay stinky.

@jango_fett, we jokingly made ourselves father and son, I adore your humor, don't be hard on yourself and stay a cool dad.

@priaise, we don't talk anymore but you deserve a shout out as well. Your art is beautiful and you're always improving, I hope you're doing okay!

@Calvary, honestly, you're the reason I started drawing wolves again and sharing my art with the community wayy back in september-octomber. I think you're great.

@Bool and Phyry, also together cause I don't wanna make this list too big, you two don't really know each other but HECK I believe you're some of my best buds and you're amazing doods, talking to me almost every day. Stay cool buds.

And now to the future
I'd like to say good luck to the new MITs and I hope you guys are gonna be successfull on whatever you're gonna work on from now on. I believe the game can be greater if we put our hands together and focus more on the future of the game and not the past of it. Just new ways to improve and make the game a better experience for everyone, oh and stay floofy of course.

I hope you guys got sum love from here, and that was my goal, Stay Great.

<3

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
Re: You're the Yee to my Haw
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 03:38:07 pm »
This is such a sweet topic you have created. <3 It is very kind and considerate of you to do something like this. I'm sure this will be greatly appreciated by the people who were listed. +floof

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 03:51:40 pm »
<3

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 04:25:32 pm »
This was so sweet and it made me so happy when I logged on today. Thank you so dearly for the words and ily! So much! We're all awesome people and I am happy to be all of your friends. Thank you for this. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 04:32:22 pm »
Awwww this was so nice of you to make Raven!! I’m sure they’ll all appreciate your kind words!
artwork by dehvina

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2019, 04:51:47 pm »
This was so sweet of you, Raven~ Looks like we share a friend in Phyry, that's interesting x) Many members deserve a lot of praise for the good they've done across the board, and I'm sure these members will be very appreciative to see this~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2019, 05:13:08 pm »
son i'm going to cry how could you do this to me

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2019, 06:49:57 pm »
I'm glad we could all be there for you Raven. :3 Thank you.
doing what i feel like

Phyry22

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2019, 08:22:16 pm »
A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one

Ok memes aside, already commented on this in discord, but thanks for the praises fren! I'm glad that you enjoy my company and I don't plan on going anywhere so you won't see the end of it either ha. So you better enjoy it. I enjoy your company too fren!

But geez do I need sleep now. Been a long day, but a very good one~