Author Topic: Floof Day |A Floofy Celebration!|  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Floof Day |A Floofy Celebration!|
« on: February 14, 2014, 09:57:34 pm »
Welcome to the Official Floof Day Thread!

Are you ready for the celebration of your life?

What is Floof Day?
Floof day is a day where floofs from all over Feral Heart get to come chill out, dance till there is no tomorrow to some rocking hits, chat with friends, make a new companion, and partake in various events.

Why did you make Floof Day?
I made Floof Day because of a feeling of a friend saying we needed something to do. So I though for hours, created a forums which are still under construction and am in the midst of creating a map, if someone would to be so kind as to help me collect party meshes, I only have 7zip so please no WinRar. I also made Floof day to bring members together and hopefully have one when Kov comes back, if you have not already seen the post, refer to this.

So welcome to the Official Floof Day thread, if you wish to help us out by making maps, meshes, or just some fun activities for us to partake in, join the site and consult with the admins, well we also need three more of them XD. If you want to be a Map Maker, Admin, Moderator, Global Mod, or Mesh Maker in the group, audition on the website and a admin will take the audition and tell you if you join or not, nobody gets turned down. Our website can be found here.I hope to see you guys at the next Floof day party, and we need three more map makers! We also need meshes for the party, if you guys can find anything that can be added into the map, send it to one of the four map makers, one being myself. If you want to be a team member if Foof Day, also contact me or any of he other three admins. I hope to see you guys there!

Current Team Members(In Order Of Rank):
HidenShadow (Admin/Head Map Maker)
Birdi (Moderator/Map Maker)
PokemonY (Moderator)

The rest of the spots are yours!
Here are the positions accepting........

Color Code:
Not Accepting

Accepting

Ranks:
Moderator 2/3
Global Moderator 0/4
Map Maker 2/6
Mesh Creator 0/10
Item Maker 0/4
Admin 1/4

To apply for any of the ranks that are accepting either comment below, or PM me on either site, the following form is for applying............

User Name:
Forum User:
Rank Desired:
Why Do You Want This Rank:
Why Should We Give It To You?:
Any Expeirence With Mesh/Map Making:
Can You Help The Team:
Do You Think This Is The Rank For You:

Have fun guys!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 03:43:06 pm by DoctorDruid »

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves