Poll

Would You Join?

Yes
No

Author Topic: How Would You Feel If You Were Asked To Be A Moderator?  (Read 38244 times)

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: How Would You Feel If You Were Asked To Be A Moderator?
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2018, 05:33:52 pm »
I'd probably be really relaxed about it and get very little done.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2018, 05:48:14 pm »
Ooh, I haven't seen this topic before.
In my opinion and truthfully, I'd take the opportunity with open arms. Why?

- I've been around almost since the game began.
- I would love to become more involved in the future of Feralheart and the community. <3
- I know most of the bugs, I know the maps and I know everything pretty well.
- My attitude is more of the friendly kind, I'm not rude or moody.
- Very, very creative.
- I'd have the time to commit to Moderating in general. (Daily)

So, that's why I would say yes! And, good topic. It's nice to see other member's responses.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 05:54:24 pm by Accailia »
not active here anymore ♡

Erranti

« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2018, 06:20:54 pm »
Im jump in!

The staff have evolve over the years of my appearance and disappearance. When i was around and like..12, the team was very outgoing live - and still is today. I would be really honor and very happy for this position. If i have strict 1x1 help on what to do, I'm sure I'll do fine.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2018, 08:54:36 pm »
I’ll be locking up this topic since there indeed has already been another thread discussing the same subject; it’s okay to comment on an older thread as long as it’s still relevant and would make sense to be posted on. (Feel free to post on the other thread if you’d still like to discuss.) c:

If you’re not sure when or when not to bump/comment on a thread, this thread may be of some use. ^^
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 08:58:39 pm by Warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2018, 11:11:11 pm »
Yes, I would accept. Trying out new things is the only way to develop new skills and interests. And life is all about experiencing new things and developing new insights based on those experiences. Plus, as a Moderator, you're in the community a lot and you get to meet new and interesting people. The community works because everyone pitches in and contributes. Being one is a great way to do your part to keep the community great.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 01:22:11 pm by Valhayes »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2018, 11:23:47 pm »
If I was ever offered the position I would probably accept, depending on things going on in my personal life. Though I'm very young and incapable of being contacted through the day due to school, I definitely would try my best to keep FeralHeart a safe and comfortable community to be around. I've grown so much with this community over the year and if I was ever offered the position I'd be very honored and of course, confused. I've done my fair share of mistakes but that's taught me lessons that I'll never forget and I've grown from them. As Valhayes said, trying out new things like being a moderator gives you many skills like communication, time management, and all that crazy stuff. As I get better with socializing and overcoming my anxiety I wouldn't be afraid to 'set people in their place' and help out floofs who need help. Being a moderator for this game would truly be a great honor, even though it's a very unlikely chance.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 11:34:28 pm by Arreze »

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Vrisk

« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2018, 02:58:39 am »
"NANI?!"

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2018, 03:01:46 pm »
I probably already replied to this but oh well. Me honestly I would be honored, I would love to get training to be the best moderator that I could, but I feel like later on I would start to get stressed too easily by day to day events, but I would no doubt still jump at the opportunity there is always a first time for everything and sometimes you don't know how much you can take until you try it. I would love to try and help the moderators out with members, but I lack some of the requirements as stated in the forum post that had the FAQ about being a moderator. But if I could make some people's days better by helping them out like the moderators do with the more serious stuff I would at least try my best.

Offline Admirer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Vee/Vivi/Viv
    • Omphvee
    • Tripodal
    • omphvee
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2018, 11:47:04 pm »
If I had been around for awhile and had the knowledge of the game that is required then I'd probably take the position. I've done that kind of stuff for roughly 6 years now so I definitely have the experience for it. Currently, I'd be baffled considering I only just came back. But if it were a few months from now or years I'd probably be thrilled.

signature and icon by me | current characters: Admirer (PLEASE SAY HELLO IF YOU SEE ME!)
my Steam

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2018, 05:07:17 pm »
I already replied on another topic of the same name, but my views have changed since then.
I would decline the offer to become a moderator, because my judgement drifts away from me when I'm tired.

I become grumpy and complain-y whenever I'm tired. Both early in the morning and late at night is when I have a huge tendency to snap at anything.
I don't have good social skills at any time of day, and I'm easy to annoy with repetitive things. I'd quickly not be able to handle the reports that'd be sent to me.
I'm not as active ingame as I was before. I might do better at moderating the forum than I do at moderating ingame, but there is still the problem of how irritable I get when I'm tired.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 09:34:06 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.