Author Topic: Issues with the "Play Game" tab  (Read 4148 times)

Offline XiaWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Issues with the "Play Game" tab
« on: December 03, 2019, 08:25:42 pm »
Hey, so I've just redownloaded Feral Heart. I've been able to log in to the forums, and to the User Panel page with no problem, and all my characters are shown in there... But, for some reason, when I go to the Play Game tab and put in my correct password and login, the tab refreshes when I click login and nothing happens. The stuff i put in disappears and goes blank, and when I try again, the same happens. I've tried different browsers, deleting my cookies, going incognito - nothing seems to work, it won't let me login. Any help?

Offline BlackSheWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I'm Xena !
    • blackshewolf666
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Re: Issues with the "Play Game" tab
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 10:07:50 pm »
Heya! Can you please send a screenshot of your problem? :)
Open MD if you need help!
Abre un MD si necesitas ayuda!

Offline XiaWolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 10:14:24 pm »
Well, I simply mean this menu.

I make sure to enter my password and login correctly, but when I press login, it just immediately jumps back to being empty. :T

SpicyDirt

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 12:42:58 am »
Hey there!

There could be a few issues with this. Does your password (or user, though it doesn't look like your user does not) contain any special characters? Often times that is an issue. Another issue could be the password in general - if you haven't tried already I would recommend a password change (or user if password did not work) and see if that fixes anything!

I hope that helps!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 02:51:35 am »
If none of the things suggested above help, it’s quite possible that your account was just automatically deleted by the system due to a long period of inactivity. If that’s the case then your best bet would be to just create a new account. The registration has been open for a couple months now so you shouldn’t have any trouble doing so.

Offline XiaWolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 01:21:55 pm »
Nope, no special characters. And when I tried to reset my password and went to the link i got on email, it simply said "bad reset code". So yeah, I'd assume the account was deleted. I don't even remember when I last logged in...
So I tried making a new account, with a different email and username, tried the "Play Game"... And yup. Still doesn't work. The same problem as before. :t
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 01:26:35 pm by XiaWolf »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 03:56:06 pm »
Did you make sure that you activated the new account after making it? You have to check your email and if you got an activation link you need to press it. If you don’t see an activation email in your inbox try checking your spam/junk mail.

Offline XiaWolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 03:58:04 pm »
Yes, I activated it immediately.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2019, 04:34:08 pm »
Hmm I’m sorry you’re having this trouble. Another user recently expressed having the same issues. Try looking over this thread and seeing if any of the suggestions given to them work for you:

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=67364.0

Sometimes what doesn’t work for one user works for another. If it still doesn’t work I’ll be messaging our server master Razmirz about it, since it seems to be a reoccurring issue without much solution outside of what’s already been suggested. If he gives any better advice I’ll let you know.

Offline XiaWolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2019, 04:58:37 pm »
I've just tried what the other user suggested (that is, trying to access the page through my phone) and it worked. But by that I mean i was able to login using my data (it doesn't seem to work when I'm connected to my wi-fi?), but, unfortunately, it doesn't affect the game and I still cannot connect to the server.
I don't really think it's my antivirus blocking it or anything, because just like Feline said: It just goes blank.