Author Topic: Queen_Innocent's Entry  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Queen_Innocent

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Queen_Innocent's Entry
« on: March 04, 2019, 04:13:10 am »
"Do you truly, deeply care? I do not see it within your eyes, Sesira."
"The world has given me nothing of that word. I find it pleasant to send the regards back in twice the amount I have received."

Name: Sesira Deau

Species: Demon (official species appearance in Revolu)
Appearance: She is much smaller along the scale of her species' categorizations when you consider the demons that roam around the lands that control others placidly. Sesira is born to the shadows, thriving within time-frames where her figure cannot be seen at a direct approach in the direction of her prey aside from lines on her face and the color of her mane that draw you in. Her white splotches were and are a vicious point of teasing among other demon families, but her caring is far from in the depths of scum when it comes to her survival.

Personality: Albeit she was born small, the demoness will keep you on your toes with her personality. She thrives on control and watches out for wolves under her care, addicted to gaining more followers which leads her to a much larger mass of non-divine under her jurisdiction in comparison to her measly age of 500 years. She is seen as bright and intuitive to those whom she grows fond of within the masses, but those poor souls do not realize the ravenous killer laying beneath cool depths that wish to drag them down into the worst places that a mind couldn't even fathom.

Background: Born within a large litter of demons, Sesira's small form was not spat upon for the lack of strength and size among the splotches of white that adorned her silky black coat; however, she received less attention from her parents in comparison to her other many siblings and half siblings. Upon her three-hundredth century she was let out of the cage she called her bloodline, wrapping her mind upward in a twisted spiral within the companionship of those she seduced into the more dangerous portions of the Divines. She craved attention because it was never given, leading to her working much harder than her blood-kin to reach an unnatural intelligence ranking when in consideration of her age. She grew bored of the attention her parents finally ravished upon her around the midst of her four-hundredth year, and began to wander- unnatural for those of her species. Her current role playing status leads her to the group of Revolu, sinking her teeth in pleasantly to finding a few more little puppets to entertain herself with. However, it is not yet seen whether she will be successful- not to downplay the amount of effort she will carve into her sickening hobby.

Other Information (Optional): Sesira's saddened backstory and lack of attention from her parental figures is a sadly not very exposed form of emotional abuse not talked about in groups often, even if there is no nasty talk or development of scathing words upon the demoness's appearance. She was unfortunate to grow up in a childhood without any love because of what she was born with, leading to her, a form that even the lowest of moral within the demons would shrivel back from.
Her unhealthy desire for attention, affection, and unnatural focus on dangerous games is the main points driven about her emotional disease.. on top of her lack of social connections and lack of care for any sort of humanity, known as sociopathy, for those whom wish to Google it.

(informative details have been shortened for an easy read.)

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Queen_Innocent's Entry
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 06:58:19 am »
Such a lovely looking demoness! Her face marking is so nice. I really like the detail you've put into her backstory and overall character as well. Amazing work!

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 04:40:42 pm »
that's a heckin pretty demon lady

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Queen_Innocent

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 05:33:07 pm »
that's a heckin pretty demon lady

Such a lovely looking demoness! Her face marking is so nice. I really like the detail you've put into her backstory and overall character as well. Amazing work!

Thank you, both. <3

Offline Telwyn

• Curious Wanderer
    • Mystery the Kitsune
    • Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 10:48:01 pm »
Even if she is not evil, Sesria well find herself not to well liked by my character Mystery as he dose not trust demons, as the ones he has had to deal with were purely evil.

Were Never One Without The Other.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2019, 03:16:58 am »
Those colors make me so happy.