Poll

Where should the next come together party be? (You have 2 votes, and you can change them!)

Zama Grotto
Bonfire Islands
Kibou Ridge
Seaside Grove
Kiwimbi Beach
Eastern Pass
The Grounds (Comment bellow with a valid reason)
Cherika Valley (again, like last time?)
None of these (Any better idea? Custom map is decided to not be used!)

Author Topic: Suggestions for my next Come Together Party?  (Read 1995 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Suggestions for my next Come Together Party?
« on: November 11, 2019, 08:00:55 pm »
Heyyy guys!
Some of you may know about my Come Together Party from last month. It was a lot of fun!
And I’ve been talking about hosting it monthly, and people who were at the party seemed to really want that, so I’ll try my best to see if I can manage that!
But unfortunately (sorry for disappointing you :/) I’m not gonna be able to host a come together party this november, simply because I don’t have time. Both my bf and I feel a great need to be with each other at the time for personal reasons. I also have to go to the dentist, and I also need to speak with some psychologists, so yea I’ll be busy in the next few weeks. Life’s in the way you know.

Enough with the reasoning, let’s get to the good part;
Since this come together party was a great and succesful event last month, I’d like you, the community, to come up with some ideas!
Please post your suggetion(s) and ideas of what you wish to see in the next come together party that I’ll host :)

You’re also more than welcome to fill out these questions in the code box bellow to help me getting better overview of how the next party should be planned. Do please also submit up to 2 votes of where/which public map the next event should be hosted.

Code: [Select]
What could be a good or funny name for this party?:
Any minigame ideas?:
Should I try to make a discord server for this?:

Here are some of my own name suggestions for the come together party:
-Floof Piling
-NotHangingInTheGrounds Day
-Feralistic Fun

Again, please leave your thoughts here bellow! I would highly appreciate it. I still attempt to make this community come close together and become stronger :)

If you haven’t ever heard of the Come Together party which happened and ended last month, you can find the thread HERE and get some knowledge :)

(Might edit this thread later to provide screenshots from the party! And also sorry for the lazy formatting, I’ve typed all of this on my small Iphone SE ;_;)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 05:10:18 am by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

SpicyDirt

Re: Suggestions for my next Come Together Party?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 08:19:39 pm »
What could be a good or funny name for this party?: Party Animal's Party, Feralgiving (Thanksgiving), Aminal Rave
Any minigame ideas?: Red Rover, Simon Says, Story Game
Should I try to make a discord server for this?: Maybe - I think that maybe you should make a little community of party planners to help you figure out the small details and help with brainstorming!

BirdieBeep

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 12:05:07 am »
What could be a good or funny name for this party?: The 'Lion' Around Party (get it, it's a game with L I O NS. laugh)
Any minigame ideas?: Hide N Seek or maybe even a race around the map
Should I try to make a discord server for this?: Maybe, maybe, but you could make a big group DM for people interested !

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 05:06:44 am »
What could be a good or funny name for this party?: Personally I still like calling it the “Come Together” party since it seems fitting especially for this time of the year with holidays and all. Something about the idea of getting together evokes feelings of family, reunion, unity, and comradery... something this community has been in need of. If you keep the name the same the event in itself becomes more familiar and recognizable and that can help it become even more popular. This is just my opinion though, you’re free to do whatever you like with the name as it’s your idea anyway! :)

Also I can’t think up any clever funny names that ring right right now.

Any minigame ideas?: Depends what map ends up being the selected one. I did like the idea with the last get together, the whole crystal ninja thing. It was nostalgic to my old pole jumping game and I really enjoyed it. It was easy and fun! :3 If you did that again I’m sure people would love to play it again just in a different map.

Hide and seek is fun too if everyone plays fair ;3

Wish I could come up with some more ideas though... not much to do with the current maps or game functions. Wish we still had some bigger platformer areas on maps like (Ascension) cause having race events on those were fun. -sigh- But yeah! If I have other ideas I’ll add on here later <3

Should I try to make a discord server for this?: Again that’s up to you. Personally I feel like Discord is taking away from the point in the forum and the game so it sort of defeats the purpose. These parties are to bring people together and build some fun and interest to the game and community again anyway.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 05:09:34 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 09:16:37 am »
Thank you guys for the feedback so far <3 I really appreciate it. :)
doing what i feel like

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 07:38:33 pm »
What could be a good or funny name for this party?: Honestly I like the idea of reusing Come Together Party. Just by reading it you already know what the party is for. However if you like any other name that's fitting for it, then by all means go for it! It's your party anyway~

Any minigame ideas?: Granted I never got to go to the first party cri it sounds like everyone loved that little game you had last time. It sounded really fun and I'm sure it was! So I don't see a reason not to use that minigame again but in a different map.

As for any other games, I'm not sure what to suggest. Hide and seek sounds like a great idea if everyone plays fair.

Should I try to make a discord server for this?: Honestly it's up to you and what you feel would be best! In my opinion I feel like discord is kinda taking away from the forum and what it's here for, but again, it's totally up to you and what you wish to do =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort