Off topic > Discussion Board

Pets?

(1/4) > >>

Tawny:
I'm pretty sure that you guys, being on an animal themed game, like animals.
It'd be silly if you didn't after all.
So, does anyone have any of their own?

Unique, faithful, attitude problems? Let's hear what you've got!
Post pictures if you like. :3

I have a three year old african gray parrot named Charlie, he's just a baby but he never shuts up!
We also have two Yorkshire terriers with different coat variations, they're both old ladies now though.

I'll post pictures when I get off of my iPod.

So, what about you guys?

Sylph:
I have six birds. :3 Five parakeets and 1 cockatiel. We used to have six parakeets, but one died. : (
Here's a picture of my cockatiel, Tweety: Click here. 8D

We're not sure how old she is, since we had found her on the roof of my aunt's house about 5 years ago. Two of parakeets were given to us about 4 years ago, and they had three children, so now it's 5 of them. :3

Tawny:
I love birds, they're great company and they can act like babies!
She's lovely! She looks the image of my brother's bird, who we only found out was a female last week after she laid three eggs in her cage!

It must have been so cute when they had eggs! Did you raise them from the moment they hatched? <3

Sylph:
No, we didn't. We had started school then so we let the mother and father take care of them. :3 It was very fun to see though. They were so cute!

GemWolf:
I love mah pets. <3
I have 2 wolf hybrids (Yes, 2 of them. :3). They're both female and I love them to bits. <3
Natsume, which means Summer in Japanese,  is black with yellow eyes, she's the older one of the two. And then there's Kessho, which means Crystal in Japanese, she's the younger of the two. Kessho has a white coat and blue eyes.
Yep. Those are my two pets. :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version