Off topic > Discussion Board

Writing, Character, & Storytelling Discussion

(1/3) > >>

ColonelHamilton:
I thought it would be good to have a topic to discuss writing and such.  I imagine that, since many of you have roleplaying characters, some of you probably have thought about putting those characters in stories. Any of you guys have pieces  you are working on, have finished, or are planning?

Maryritai:
Well, I'm thinking of making some stories but I'm just lazy! ^.^* . I think my Draft Papers are piling up now ^.^*. But Seriously, I do actually have a excellent Ask This Person Fanfic on this website called Fanfiction (FF for Short).

I have thought about basing a story off a anime on youtube called The Masked Girl, Which is only a Episode Long, since the excellent animator is quitting the series. And I need to get a Chapter up for my Ask Kaname Kuran Fanfic, PLUS School, so, my life is busy.

Kieva:
I'm working on a story called Feral Forest, my boyfriend Zhahaden is editing it for me. <3 Although the characters I made are not in Feral Forest it is a story. xD I might make the characters on FeralHeart...

Edit. Sorry. LOL I don't know what got into me, I put down FeralHeart instead of Feral Forest. lD It's called FeralForest, not FeralHeart.

ColonelHamilton:
Demonic-Angel, I'd be interested in reading that fic if you could link to it. :D

And lol, I was pretty confused for a bit when you mistyped that title, Kieva. XD

I'm formulating a sort of action/adventure/fantasy story in my head, but I haven't actually sat down and started writing it yet. 

TealSkeletore:
I always try writing stories but I get bored of them then I stop and forget about them.. then I find them half a year later and delete them xD same with comic attempts. I can write short stories in one sitting though if I'm motivated enough.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version