Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

General Question section?

(1/2) > >>

GemWolf:
Now, ehm, I'm not sure whether we have this or not, but it doesn't hurt to post.
Okay sooo, I was roaming the forums and noticed that all questions are normally posted in General Game Discussion/Either of the help boards. It kinda bothers me. xD Yeh, I'm pretty picky. It's okay if this isn't even taken into consideration because we have General Game Discussion and all those other great boards for questions, but maybe a General Questions board, or a sub-board for it? Like I said, it's okay if this isn't even taken up, just thought I'd say something. ;P

Avani:
I agree with you on this! o:
It would be easier if it was a general question section!

HIGURASHI Alice:
Well if the majority of questions are going in the 'General Game Discussion'... I'm not too fussed about having a General In-Game Question Discussion, seeing as it'd just be another board to add in... o3o

But, I guess it would be more easier to locate if people wasn't /all too sure/ if General Game Discussion also included 'Help about General things In-Game' Disucssion. *If that made sense*

Sylph:
A general questions board does seem neater. : D I like it!

Zaroque:
I am not to bothered about another section for it.
I find it easy to search around in them, and I don't really see the point of changing something that is already satisfactury. Anywho, it's not my desition,
it would be nice to see what other people think too. c:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version