Community > Leaving

No longer Online (Feral Heart)

(1/4) > >>

Robin_Wolfieh:
Due to reccent laptop's harddrive corruption, I have to completely abandon online play of Feral Heart (or at least until the company fix my sis and my laptops; hers is currupted too, which is a problem when it comes to music transfer, she "had" Itunes). I can be on the forums and installed FH from my flashdrive, along with my documents and some memory so I can recover. I installed FH on my mom's computer, which is now an issue, so no luck there either. Only time that I can be online is sneaking on at night (I used to do this when my laptop was on wireless, until something happend) or ask my mom's permission to play it on the weekends, after I'm done with my homework and when no one else need the computer for the day. Also, I might play Super Smash Bros. Brawl or sketch while I'm not on the computer (don't blame me, sometimes FH can get dull). If any of you are curious about SSBB or friend code requests, ask me. Until then, I'm sticking on the forums (at least until this problem is ressolved).

Btw, can't even access "Safe Mode", so I'm out of luck ("Safe Mode"=F5)

GemWolf:
Aww, that sucks. :c Hope that it gets fixed!

Avani:
Hope it will get fixed soon!

Sylph:
Awh, that's sad. D: Hopefully you get it fixed soon! ;3

Robin_Wolfieh:
-I hope so, too.

-Also, this is the second time it happend.

*Update* Sometime this weekend will be either fixed, replaced with similiar or equal value or have to buy a completely new laptop. (That is, if the warrenty is up...sp?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version