Off topic > Discussion Board

Hey FH, why are you happy today?

<< < (2/8) > >>

Kuri:
It stopped raining and i did weird science experiments.

Valar.Morghulis:
Ohh this is such a nice idea! <3

My day has just started, It’s the morning. But yesterday was good because I went out and bought some supplies for my guinea pigs and hamsters! I also got a new phone case which was only 1$ xD
Also I went to my grandmas house and talked to her for HOURS! It was great! And later on I went out with my best friend and we just hung out for a while and talked about everything c:

ShadowMT13:
My day has been good so far, it is sunny out which since it has been a harsh winter where I live it is nice to have some sunshine for once even if it is just for today, even though I can't go out in the sun without sunglasses because of my photosensitivity XD

And my mood is good and nothing really went wrong so far, thankfully.

Warriorstrike:
Today, I was able to wake up without worrying as much as I thought I would regarding a deadline. Made some nice tea. Watched my cat immersed in fascination as he stared out the window at some birds. Perhaps, I'll go see a movie later tonight. c:

I love this topic. <3 Bringing positivity into the hearts of the forum, at its greatest.

Telluric:
i'm a happy floof today because i've had two big, warm glasses of hot cocoa. t a s t y

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version