FeralHeart Roleplay > Characters

~Thyme~

(1/8) > >>

wolfdog01:
Old Biography
Here is a link to her previous bio, it's pretty long and the pictures don't load because the thread was made way back in 2012. Being that old it is also quite cringe for me lol.
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=29868.0

Reference Sheet
Now I have 50 pieces of Thyme, some I have commissioned others I either got for free or as a trade. I won't be showcasing all of them because a couple of them have gore, alcohol, and religious themes, but I will display some of my favorite ones. I have never paid more than $50 for art, without a limit I would be broke lol. I also had to resize a lot of these images to fit a little better, but some of them are still giant. I plan on getting another 50 pieces at some point.

3d Model
Nothing too grand, just a simple outline of the herb thyme and the year I made her. It's about 4in long.

I think that's just about it. FeralHeart has done so much for me and Thyme wouldn't exist without it!

BirdyBlu:

--- Quote from: wolfdog01 on October 04, 2018, 11:20:32 pm ---So I had a thread YEARS ago about some of my chars but that has pretty much all been erased because I didn't like it...and it was cringy lol So I am making a brand new one. Just going to post their animal forms and their personalities/info (mostly human form), the pasts are a little much and their human/Sims forms are in their underwear lol. I've made a LOT more characters, but I have narrowed it down to these four. I've made at least 24 characters all together over the years. The birthdays are the years that I created them, so the age won't match, but everyone needs a birthday. Enjoy!
~Thyme~

Animal: Large dire wolf
Animal height/weight/length: 5 ft/ 235 lbs/ 5 ft
S.O.: Pan
Birthday: March 17th, 2014
Voice: Lord Thranduil from The Hobbit
Maxwell is grumpy and nearly emotionless, but his anger can get the better of him sometimes. He can be very insensitive to others and himself at times, he knows the art of using extreme self-defense, and uses powerful pressure points to fight back. His glasses he had gotten at age ten because his sight is awful, he's completely color blind too! Without his glasses he becomes very vulnerable and will tend to show a more range of emotions. He does know respect and manners so even though he may seem like a gentleman, he can still be blunt in the most subtle ways. Most importantly, he will do anything to get what he wants, which makes him possessive. Maxwell enjoys singing and informational books, not a big fan of fairy tales or fiction. He is prone to nightmares and may over think things to the point of near insanity.Duke Laton McGarth

Animal: Snow owl-Russian blue cat griffin
Animal height/weight/length: 1 ft/12 lbs/ 3 ft (body is fur and feathers, mane is fur, wings are feathers)
S.O.: Gay
Birthday: December 30th, 2015
Voice: Clovis from Code Geass
Slushie is very giggly, sassy, and curious. He is full of energy, happiness, and questions almost all the time, he always tries to make people smile. Even though he is a lab created android, he tends to have bipolar tendencies, but when he is around other people he seems to always be energetic and bright. He loves the cold season, slushies, and the color blue.Twili Shou Tanaki

Astraea:
I love your main character Thyme. I also really do adore the small backstories with each character. It gives them all a nice touch! <3

Likuu:
My favorite character would definitely be Duke, love the design and the antlers top it off!

gh0ul:
Pretty nice characters, I personaly love Maxwell's design :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version