Author Topic: Different eyes?  (Read 1895 times)

Offline MildlyAnnoyed

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • https://www.deviantart.com/rebel
    • View Profile
Different eyes?
« on: August 02, 2019, 07:25:08 am »
ive always thought that different eye options would be cool. not like new eye shapes and what not, but like, you could have normal left eye and slit right eye. or on the colors tab you could have one blue eye and one brown eye so you dont have to have a preset to have different color eyes

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: Different eyes?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 08:13:25 am »
Interesting idea! It'd add one more thing to color, which some people may not like since it's a bit more work to do when creating a character, but it would be a help for those who's characters possess two different eyes.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Aico

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Le bleh bleh bleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 09:24:42 am »
Where I do agree more customizing options like this are awesome ideas, but I feel if eventually they were to add all of these ideas I see on the forums, it would defeat the purpose of a preset in a way.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 05:34:45 pm »
This would be pretty neat. I think a lot of people who have characters that are blind only in one eye would benefit from this addition a lot. Of course there would be more interesting variation/customisation, but this was the first thing that came to mind.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone