Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Lots of Members Leaving

(1/11) > >>

Oddonelynx:
Man so many members are leaving, it's so sad.  :'(

Dark_heart:
Agreed, but there are some reasons:
1. Got bulled much times
2. xSpirit's drama (or just they want move to FHU)
3. Many of their friends left
4. Don't feel this game anymore.

How can solve that? Be excellent to each others, break silience in The Grounds, teach newcomers. And believe this game won't give up do fast.

Groogle:
Well...Feralheart is at that stage where things are just rocky...Just a rough storm which will pass overtime ^^

Have faith, I'm sure things will look brighter in the upcoming months.

Garfield.:
It can also be their level of busyness. Some people need to pass to their next phase and it can be difficult to have time for the game.

Telluric:
here's the thing- fhu- and its currently hosted server, fhn, are both down in numbers too.
they removed their 'leaving' board- [i take fault in part for that. "starting drama" my tail.] -so you don't know that people are leaving, they just go poof one day from the forums/game.
the leviathans of drama are popping up more and more from under the waves. concerns that are unaddressed, people who don't like each other, boredom, you name it. people are scared. getting out while they believe they can. before things get too bad.
it's depressing to watch.

it also seems a lot of roleplays have moved to discord or just dropped entirely, tanking the numbers even more as people usually just hang around in their private maps or can't find new groups to play with. when was the last time you saw a recruiter around?

i just.. don't know what to say. i'm staying with fh, fhu still has my financial support but hardly anything beyond that. it's just.. saddening. a crummy circumstance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version