Community > Leaving

Bye

(1/4) > >>

Ironic:

For the sake of duplicate I am going to just edit this.
For awhile, I have these feelings and for awhile it has been bottling inside me. Friends know this because I express constantly having a hard time making new friends or just speaking to anyone in general. It's like...I'd committed a crime without even doing anything. During my time here I was mistreated for a bit in game and out the game, no one really talks to me unless there is ongoing conversation. I have a few incidents when people just spoke to me out of line and I just instantly placed my foot down and ended all communication, which I don't regret nor will apologize for for my actions. As I said earlier, it's like I committed a crime for standing up to myself and one of them being a set up. I have friends who supported me till the end and look up to me, admiring my kindness and just love for people. It's very hard to like people and give people chances when I am treated unfairly or seen as dirt; I can't even join groups because of these reasons. I had moments where I held expectations for myself and goals for this community, but I guess those will never come. My heart can't take this anymore; people say to ignore and get over it, but I can't. In all honesty, I don't even know I was going to be nominated for MOTS summer, I seriously hard negative thoughts about this. While I am thankful I am still hurting and still enraged. One thing you should know I about me; if you want opinions or want the truth, you're looking at her. If you don't like what I say or what I do, bummer.

Well. Thank you. Hopefully I can keep words this time and not return the next day. I'll be spying from the distance.

tlkaddict:
It's very sad to see you go, boo. :c We had a lot of great moments in FH, i'll miss you in the community. <3

BluuLeopard:
Bye Ironic... You're an amazing person, and it's so sad you had to go through this much pain. ;(

Oddonelynx:
Peace and hair grease  :'(

Telluric:
i may not know exactly what happened but i understand how you're feeling.
we'll miss you very much but as long as you're doing what's best for you, all's well.
do take care, friend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version