Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

If there were a third model, what species would you want it to be?

<< < (2/4) > >>

BluuLeopard:
This is a very intriguing topic! I'm actually a huge fan of animals, and love a lot of species, but to me FeralHeart always felt a little empty without an equine model. Though I also adore deer, I always thought that a lot of players, including myself, always strived to make horses / zebras / other equines by using the canine model all the time.

Therefore, I feel like if FeralHeart would ever accept a third model into the game, it should be an herbivore / equine. Because... It would just make overall sense. xDD
Dragons are fascinating too, however...

But yea! Thank you for this interesting poll!
+ Floof <3

Kerriki:
I think a horse or deer model would be a lovely choice as either would give players so many new options for character creation

If we'd keep FH to just carnivorous species, a bear model would probably be the way to go. Unfortunately I haven't seen a whole lot of bear/raccoon/etc characters so it probably wouldn't be the best option in the long run

Siarczek:
I'm of the opinion that FH should stick to carnivoran mammals- so I'd personally like to see a bear or a hyena.

toonanimals317:
What a fun topic! I personally chose horse, because it would be cool to see a herbivore added to the mix. A horse model allows for many other animals to be made from it, in my opinion. I do have to agree with what Telluric said though about the models and how unlikely this is because of that, but it's a fun topic nonetheless!

DylanCheetah:
Feral horses just seems to make sense for this sort of game tbh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version