Community > Leaving

Farwell for now

(1/4) > >>

Arkham_Scout:
I'm sorry to leave but till I got brand new computer and I can't play Feral Heart. My dad got my old computer running but I got so use to the new one and all my drawings and all the rest of stuff on it. My new computer can only take 64 bit games and can't run 32 bit.

I love you all, and take for the memories, I will return one day.

Love, Arkham Scout

if you want to friend me on discord here's my discord: Alpha Price#1572

Farewell, Fearl Heart, I will miss you

Burning_gold:
Ouch, that's understable. See you later ♥

PanzerWulff:
Ahh man, that's such a shame, but erm I'm pretty sure you can run 32bit on a 64bit processor, correct me if I'm wrong lol? I have an MSI GE73 raider and that's got 64bit I think, and it runs FeralHeart like a charm. But still, it's sad to see you leave temporarily, farewell.   

SpicyDirt:
Hope to see you come back soon <3

DylanCheetah:

--- Quote from: ArkhamScout on April 23, 2021, 02:50:38 am ---I'm sorry to leave but till I got brand new computer and I can't play Feral Heart. My dad got my old computer running but I got so use to the new one and all my drawings and all the rest of stuff on it. My new computer can only take 64 bit games and can't run 32 bit.

I love you all, and take for the memories, I will return one day.

Love, Arkham Scout

if you want to friend me on discord here's my discord: Alpha Gemstone#1572

Farewell, Fearl Heart, I will miss you

--- End quote ---

I will look forward to the day you can return my friend.

--- Quote from: PanzerWulff on April 23, 2021, 08:24:30 am ---Ahh man, that's such a shame, but erm I'm pretty sure you can run 32bit on a 64bit processor, correct me if I'm wrong lol? I have an MSI GE73 raider and that's got 64bit I think, and it runs FeralHeart like a charm. But still, it's sad to see you leave temporarily, farewell.   

--- End quote ---

On Windows and Linux it is not an issue, but on OSX...  :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version