Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Time Flies

<< < (4/4)

DylanCheetah:

--- Quote from: Oddonelynx on April 29, 2021, 11:54:08 am ---
--- Quote from: DylanCheetah on April 29, 2021, 01:13:35 am ---tbh if the old maps were made by Kov himself, that would explain the lack of scenery. All the maps he made for Impressive Title were that way too. Only the ones made by other people had more detail. It was his style to have large maps with little scenery I guess.

In all fairness, I strongly believe that future FH could benefit greatly from a mixture of old and new that coexist in such a way that old and new players can feel comfortable and so there are no technical issues from the maps.

--- End quote ---
That's a great idea pal! :D

--- End quote ---

The solution for any disagreement should be compromise.

Ame88:

--- Quote from: DylanCheetah on April 29, 2021, 01:13:35 am ---In all fairness, I strongly believe that future FH could benefit greatly from a mixture of old and new that coexist in such a way that old and new players can feel comfortable and so there are no technical issues from the maps.

--- End quote ---

Hm.. yes.. what a concept... Hmm....mm...
Interesting...yes...

Astraea:
It's crazy to think about but time really is flying by. Not too long ago I joined in 2011 it feels like, everything has been like a blur almost. I do miss the old days as most, but I look forward to the future of the game, seeing where it will lead. c:

ferimeX3:
woah, that's a long time! I haven't been here for long but its really impressive for a game to run for more than a decade!

BloodWinsAll:

--- Quote from: Ame88 on April 29, 2021, 05:00:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: DylanCheetah on April 29, 2021, 01:13:35 am ---In all fairness, I strongly believe that future FH could benefit greatly from a mixture of old and new that coexist in such a way that old and new players can feel comfortable and so there are no technical issues from the maps.

--- End quote ---

Hm.. yes.. what a concept... Hmm....mm...
Interesting...yes...
--- End quote ---

Every time I see a post from you, Ame, I get even more excited.

Trying to piece together all the hints.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version