Help & Guidance > Site/Forum Help

Old Account?

(1/2) > >>

chemii:
Hey. So, I'm an old player. As in I had an account back in around 2017.

I tried to join back for nostalgia purposes or maybe get back in this game again as I know as a younger kid I was extremely into this game and had such a blast to playing it..

Though I come to the great surprise that... My account doesn't exist? I remember that username inside and out.
The username was : Lightheart2005
It wont let me do anything with that name anymore. Can somebody help me? Is it possible to re-activate an account or was it just simply deleted due to 3 years of being offline..? :-[

Ironic:
I do know after a certain period the account does get deleted.

Sadly there's no otherway to reactivate the account.

PanzerWulff:
I've scoured the members list in search for your user name, but the closest member to "LightHeart2005" is "FeralHeart2005"... maybe you changed your user name before you left perhaps?

chemii:

--- Quote from: PanzerWulff on April 26, 2021, 03:16:14 pm ---I've scoured the members list in search for your user name, but the closest member to "LightHeart2005" is "FeralHeart2005"... maybe you changed your user name before you left perhaps?

--- End quote ---
Unfortunately not the case. :(

chemii:

--- Quote from: Ironic on April 26, 2021, 12:00:35 pm ---I do know after a certain period the account does get deleted.

Sadly there's no otherway to reactivate the account.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I know this is the username because I have a video I made on it like 5 years ago when I was very stupid .w.

So I guess it did get deleted. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version