Community > Introduction

it me, ya boi

(1/4) > >>

Jackkdaw:
So uhhhhh

been a while, FH. lmao

For those who probably don't know me, I practically lived on this forum/game for many years starting back in 2013

I randomly stumbled across a Youtube video about FH today and was like "oh yeah, I forgot about that game, wonder what's goin' on" so here i am lmao

i've made so many wonderful friends here in my time around here, and I honestly really miss y'all!
I still RP a lot, and still love developing stories with my characters, so if anyone ever wants to RP or just wants to chat about the good 'ol days like a couple of old geezers, hmu here or on Discord at Jackkdaw#9939 <3

Though it's clear this game is well past the prime it was in back in the day, the soft spot I have for it won't allow me to let go of it just yet haha
Maybe I'll stalk around the forums a bit more often now that I'm fully sinking into that sweet sweet nostalgia  (;

Ironic:
Heyo Jack! Happy to see returning users!

Enjoy your stay ^^

Ame88:
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Glad you've decided to return, even if it ends up being only for a little while. Regardless, we're happy to have ya =) Excited to see you around!

Kerriki:
Jackkdaw old friend<3 Welcome back!

Telluric:
spiderman pointing meme its YOU I REMEMBER YOU FROM dA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version