Community > Introduction

After *7 Years* I wanted to stop and take a peek!

(1/4) > >>

Phlebotomy:
Hey everyone!
I used to love IT and never knew what happened until reading into the hack, AND THEN FH CAME OUT!! At the time I was in Middle school and I played so much and so often! I remember the original map with Bonfire Island and the rest however when the new update came out I found myself not playing anymore, and well, I just vanished. Anyways, fast forward 7 years later I'd love to introduce myself again!

My name is Cheyenne!
I go by She/Her They/Them
I am 21 y/o
I am a Certified clinical medical assistant + Certified Phlebotomist hoping to achieve MD status some day in the future!
I love horses and horse back riding, I'm extremely outgoing and bubbly, conversations are usually never boring with me and lively as heck! I cant wait to get back into this with everyone who is still here and just being introduced to FH and the community.
I used to love making presets on here and maps so I hope to bring this back into play considering the art community is the best in FH! :)

I look forward to meeting you in game and chatting further! I am always open for a fun conversation. <3 Thank you and have a lovely night!

toonanimals317:
Hey there! Welcome back to Feralheart! I'm also a big fan of horses, I miss horseback riding so much lol.

Ame88:
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Glad you've decided to return =) It was lovely getting to know you a little better! Definitely looking forward to seeing you in-game. Excited to see you around!

SpicyDirt:
Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see those presets that you make!

PanzerWulff:
Hello there, it's cool to see older members return! I hope you have a lovely time here and get to know more awesome people, welcome back to FeralHeart. :) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version