Help & Guidance > Site/Forum Help

what is a nuzzle?

(1/2) > >>

g0thicpuk3:
I'm not sure if this belongs here but what the heck is a nuzzle? when I look at other peoples like info on the side of the screen I see nuzlle under their name and its underlined, can someone tell me what that means XD

Ironic:
Nuzzle is like a reward after you've done something good. Whether it be complimenting someone or helping someone with a game, you'll be most likely get a nuzzle. Think of nuzzles as a way of people saying thank you c;

g0thicpuk3:

--- Quote from: Ironic on May 05, 2021, 03:10:53 pm ---Nuzzle is like a reward after you've done something good. Whether it be complimenting someone or helping someone with a game, you'll be most likely get a nuzzle. Think of nuzzles as a way of people saying thank you c;

--- End quote ---

oh ok thank you lol

BloodWinsAll:

--- Quote from: Ironic on May 05, 2021, 03:10:53 pm ---Nuzzle is like a reward after you've done something good. Whether it be complimenting someone or helping someone with a game, you'll be most likely get a nuzzle. Think of nuzzles as a way of people saying thank you c;

--- End quote ---

Adding onto this, some people use it to also agree with statements they see a user makes! If there is a discussion topic, a help thread, or a suggestion thread, some people will leave people they agree with a nuzzle.

It is a friendly thank you from one user to another ^^

g0thicpuk3:

--- Quote from: BloodWinsAll on May 05, 2021, 03:22:05 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Adding onto this, some people use it to also agree with statements they see a user makes! If there is a discussion topic, a help thread, or a suggestion thread, some people will leave people they agree with a nuzzle.

It is a friendly thank you from one user to another ^^

--- End quote ---

I shall give you a nuzzle for helping me :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version