Community > Introduction

Hello!

(1/3) > >>

Astraea:
Hello everyone!

If you haven't caught my post from a while back, I took a bit of space from the game due to reasons listed in the old thread, and I found myself back again! Somehow I always find myself returning to the community. I guess it's because I will always have love for the game. <3

Anywho, I am back! c:

toonanimals317:
Welcome back Esarosa!! It's so nice to see your return! You're a well known, and well loved face in the community, so it's great to have you back with us! <3

BloodWinsAll:
Welcome back! Always nice to see familiar faces popping back into the forums and game ^^

FH is like that, isn't it? You can't leave it alone as there's nothing quite like this community. Hope you enjoy your time back! 

Astraea:

--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on May 07, 2021, 03:31:09 am ---Welcome back Esarosa!! It's so nice to see your return! You're a well known, and well loved face in the community, so it's great to have you back with us! <3

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: BloodWinsAll on May 07, 2021, 03:31:55 am ---Welcome back! Always nice to see familiar faces popping back into the forums and game ^^

FH is like that, isn't it? You can't leave it alone as there's nothing quite like this community. Hope you enjoy your time back! 

--- End quote ---

Thank you both so so much for the kind welcomes! And yes, that is very true Blood, in every way. c': Happy to be back!

Kerriki:
Welcome back, Esa! c:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version