Community > Member Bio & Journals

A Catchy Toon -- The Biography of Toonanimals -- Updated 10/13/2023

<< < (2/5) > >>

PanzerWulff:
This is an awesome bio Toons, You have very neat wording. It's nice to know a lil bit more about ya, also love your character at the top!! such awesomes! :D

toonanimals317:

--- Quote from: PanzerWulff on May 22, 2021, 08:05:47 pm ---This is an awesome bio Toons, You have very neat wording. It's nice to know a lil bit more about ya, also love your character at the top!! such awesomes! :D

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much!

forks:
awesome bio, toons! it's been a real pleasure getting to know you lately, and being able to learn more about you just adds to it! i myself am a ravenclaw, but most of my friends are hufflepuffs, so i'm sure we'll get along great!! :) i have actually never watched a single marvel movie but i've loved seeing all of your marvel presets, they're super awesome :0

Astraea:
Oh wow it was nice indeed to learn more about you! I love gaming as well, we might have to just play Xbox one day in the future. I also really like how organized this post is, a little off topic. <3

toonanimals317:

--- Quote from: forks on May 22, 2021, 11:37:04 pm ---awesome bio, toons! it's been a real pleasure getting to know you lately, and being able to learn more about you just adds to it! i myself am a ravenclaw, but most of my friends are hufflepuffs, so i'm sure we'll get along great!! :) i have actually never watched a single marvel movie but i've loved seeing all of your marvel presets, they're super awesome :0

--- End quote ---
It's been really nice getting to know you as well! I have a lot of Ravenclaw friends lol! Also thank you very much!

--- Quote from: Esarosa on May 23, 2021, 01:34:56 am ---Oh wow it was nice indeed to learn more about you! I love gaming as well, we might have to just play Xbox one day in the future. I also really like how organized this post is, a little off topic. <3

--- End quote ---

We should totally play Xbox sometime! I should've included my username, it's Wolfshadow317 if you'd like to send me a friend request! Also thank you very much! It took some time to put together lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version