Help & Guidance > Game Help

Ogre Exception Error 4ParticleSytemTemplate Exists

(1/2) > >>

Death_The_Kid:
everytime i open FH i get this error 4 PArticleSystem Template exists or soemthing alone those lines then it says something about a weather/sky file.  I tried deleting everything in my exports and deleted all my custom weather and map stuff.

Error

ogre exception(4:ItemIdentityException):
ParticleSystem template with name "Weather/Rain" already exists.
in ParticleSystemManager::createTemplate at c:/Ogre_161_tag/OgreMain/src/OgrePArticleSystemManager.cpp(Line 273)

ringoluver:
Can you post the error please?

Death_The_Kid:
ogre exception(4:ItemIdentityException):
ParticleSystem template with name "Weather/Rain" already exists.
in ParticleSystemManager::createTemplate at c:/Ogre_161_tag/OgreMain/src/OgrePArticleSystemManager.cpp(Line 273)

ringoluver:
Well that means somewhere you have two particles with the name 'Weather/Rain' (this has happened to me before when I transported IT particles into the game without realizing some particles were named the same). Have you added new particle files recently?

Death_The_Kid:

--- Quote from: Ringo on June 17, 2011, 02:49:09 am ---Well that means somewhere you have two particles with the name 'Weather/Rain' (this has happened to me before when I transported IT particles into the game without realizing some particles were named the same). Have you added new particle files recently?

--- End quote ---

I made a Tornado PArticle in blender and wanted to test it in game so i exported it in the right format and all that but after i added the particle to my custom map and exported it the game crashed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version