Help & Guidance > Game Help

ANOTHER problem with the new optional map pack

(1/2) > >>

cynder401:
okay, i tried it on my dads computer, and yes he has a super special awesome speedy computer :P and guess what? this time the portal didn't even show up. MY computer, which i talked about in my other thread, is a good one too. but the map pack on my computer, i crash every time i enter the portal. I'm trying my best to fix this. please pleaseee help i really want to enter the new maps :(

Toxikk:
Have you tried:
Uninstalling, then Reinstalling
Running the game administrator

--
I had the same problem, did both and restarted my computer and Feral Heart, then it worked. It is no easy fix, but it's worth it.[:

Ruby1234:
^
Yes, if no fix is found then try that, BUT first let's see some possibilities:
1. You didn't install it correctly.
Look here:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=7958.0
2. Something went wrong when downloading the torrent. Try again.

IF non of those are the answer then I dunno what to tell you, try what Toxik said, tutorial on that here:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=8014.0

Rukata:
Mhmm, what xRubyx said.
If you want to try downloading it with a normal internet download, I have a copy of the setup file in my mediafire account. Keep in mind that the reason it's torrent only is because it is quite big, so this WILL take a while to download.

Direct Download Link from Mediafire.
Note: I do not support redistributing the game. I do support my friends who are unable to use torrents, or simply do not want to fool with torrenting anything. So, naturally, I do not own the game, blahblahblah not taking any credit at all for this. :x

cynder401:

--- Quote from: Rukata on June 17, 2011, 03:19:05 pm ---Mhmm, what xRubyx said.
If you want to try downloading it with a normal internet download, I have a copy of the setup file in my mediafire account. Keep in mind that the reason it's torrent only is because it is quite big, so this WILL take a while to download.

Direct Download Link from Mediafire.
Note: I do not support redistributing the game. I do support my friends who are unable to use torrents, or simply do not want to fool with torrenting anything. So, naturally, I do not own the game, blahblahblah not taking any credit at all for this. :x

--- End quote ---

I am reinstalling it again, this time using the download you've given to see if it makes a difference. By the way, it only took 5 minutes ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version