Help & Guidance > Game Help

Map Maker not Exporting

(1/3) > >>

WhiteLightHeart:
Hey, just recently I've had issues getting my maps to export...
Although I'm not too computer savvy or anything like that, my theory is that is has something to do with the patch that I downloaded. I've had the original FH download for a while, and then I realized a few days ago that I also needed the new patch, as well, which totally explained my issue with not being able to find the .fhm file for my friends to get my maps as well.. (So, that was a fail on my part, hehe... o.O)
after downloading the patch, I could finally see my friends' maps and such.. So I figured I would simply re-export the maps I've had again so I could have the .fhm files for them. (I also went aside and deleted the .fhz files, since they are no longer used).
However, when I tried to re-export them, it simply said "Failed to export map!" My first thought was that maybe it was because they were made on the old version of the game.. But to test this theory, I made a totally new map and tried to export it- only to have the same export failure.

So.. there's my dilemma. I also tried to enter the Water Mill map that everyone has, and I'm pretty sure it deleted my character. I'm afraid to enter any of the remaining portals that I had before the patch was downloaded..
Thank you!

Rimfrost:
I think that the fhz files been fhm files when you export the maps. So if you delete the files it maybe dont working to export..

WhiteLightHeart:
I mean, I have deleted the .fhz files. The game simply won't export my maps, whether they are new or previously made.

Rimfrost:
Did you delete them before you exported the map?

WhiteLightHeart:
Yes, I have no .fhz files left in my game. I tried exporting after I deleted them, but I still get the same result.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version