Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Red's Awesome New Map Pack.

(1/3) > >>

CloudFish:
Am I the only one who's enjoying this more then the other recently released map pack? For me, it's a lot easier to get around in. And it doesn't lag my game as much. I also love the subtle sound effects, like when you get near the waterfall. Maybe I'm just easily amused. But in my opinion, it's a pretty cool little thing Red's got goin' on. And at the moment, it's completely empty. Score one for the fish.

StormNight:
I love those maps, xD but they are soo big and confusive, toko me loads of times to find every map there and how to reach there Bc

Zaroque:
Agreed. However, SundownValley has the MOST lag in any map I've ever been in. I'm no supprised though, considering all the meshes/trees .. well stuff in there.
I have to point out Winterland and Dune are the most confusing.

Fussyjason:
I've only explored a few parts of the map, as I downloaded the day I had to leave for holidays.
Still on holidays as I write this.
Anyways, I never hear the sound effects, as I have custom music playing.
About lag, I hardly ever have lag. It's very rare for me.
'Advance' is quite hard to climb. I keep falling off the rocks. xD

Tigg:

--- Quote from: Zaroque on July 02, 2011, 08:40:33 pm ---Agreed. However, SundownValley has the MOST lag in any map I've ever been in. I'm no supprised though, considering all the meshes/trees .. well stuff in there.
I have to point out Winterland and Dune are the most confusing.

--- End quote ---

Winterland and Dune are my Maps xD
They are from the official MapPack download, not from Reds own Map Pack. Yer troubling up the stuffs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version