Author Topic: grizzlie's forum bio - 2020  (Read 1873 times)

Offline grizzlie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • double chocolate chip frap with white mocha inste-
    • grizzliebar
    • limitlesslynx
    • View Profile
    • GRIZZLIEBÄR
grizzlie's forum bio - 2020
« on: January 02, 2020, 03:32:31 am »
ajay cameron mouton
a.k.a. jay, bear
19 years old
he/him/his
gay transsexual bear
monsta x’s number one hypeman

what’s up i’m ajay and my feet are always cold

i am currently attending university full-time as a studio art major concentrating in graphic design at one of the best colleges in my country, louisiana state university in baton rouge. there’s always things that could be better about it but i am so glad to be going to such an accredited university and to be taught by some amazing professors who really know their stuff

my physical transition began as of december 19th, 2019 with my first testosterone cypionate shot. i can’t think of another thing that has changed my life more other than starting on celexa a couple of months earlier to treat my major depression and having a boyfriend as of october 6th, 2019. he is my world and i am equally his. i cannot wait to grow and change with him as we continue this road together

i used to just pursue art as a thing that was come and go. since it has now essentially become my job, i am much more into it than i ever was at any given point. it’s even better now that it’s more fun for me and it is easier to get me interested in a project i’m doing. thank goodness for antidepressants and hormones

now finally what you all have been waiting for: my history with this game. damn i don’t even remember how old i was when i first got into this game. it had to have been a long time ago though. i wanna say i was between 12 and 14 when i was playing this game pretty regular. never was too active in the forums because they never have been my thing. however i think that story is a little different now that i am medicated and ready to take on the world and regularly talking to people. i’m not here all the time. but i will definitely be here frequently enough because i am holding out hope for this game and its future

anyway for lack of any other good way to fill this space i’m just gonna use question templates to answer things

favorite…
song: i could honestly debate this with myself but it has to be shoot out by monsta x. nothing gets me more Fired
movie: contrary to what i thought i would have said, it’s inglourious basterds
food: beef tips and mushrooms. Yum
drink: dr. pepper
television show: if we’re talking anything, orange is the new black. if we’re talking television, then stuff like wheel of fortune or jeopardy!
book: the legend trilogy by marie lu still Slaps
ice cream: moo-llennium crunch from bluebell
sweets: chocolate
chips: sour cream and onion 
type of music: k-poop 8)
artist: man idk in what sense. i mean if we’re talking art it’s diana al-hadid but if we’re talking music then it’s monsta x
time of day: the time when it’s a little past midnight and everything is oddly quiet but it’s peaceful
color: cyan. greyish blue
piece of clothing: this hoodie i have that has an oriental-style tiger on the front that says “franchise” in japanese above it, then on the back it lists some japanese cities with the franchise logo at the bottom
smell: those candles that smell like something is baking
shampoo: the head and shoulders minty shampoo that makes my scalp tingle
soap: krakengard or bearglove from old spice
number: 12
quote:
animal: those russian sables they are So Cute
actor: brad pitt
gum: they don’t have what used to be my favorite anymore. it was from 5 gum and it was like a fruity flavor and it was yellow. but now any cinnamon gum is good
shape: Squares

socials...
ig: caffeinebro
art ig: grizzliebar_
sc: oralfixing
tumblr: grizzliebar
discord: gaygrizzlie#8748

"but our nothing means something."
monsta x's number one hypeman

Online LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: grizzlie's forum bio - 2020
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 09:24:28 am »
Is good to get to know you, Ajay! Thank you for sharing info about yourself, I enjoyed reading it. Also yess OITNB is so good. <3

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 06:06:07 pm »
You're interesting person. See you in game!
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 06:53:04 pm »
Interesting...! Hope I can also meet you in game!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 08:42:02 pm »
welcome back to fh! hope to see ya around!
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..