Author Topic: margaery's bio  (Read 1575 times)

Offline margaery

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
margaery's bio
« on: April 06, 2020, 04:32:14 am »

name: contrary to my username, my name is actually mercedes but
      i'd prefer if you call me marg or sadie !
     timezone: est

------

hello everyone! my name is mercedes (sadie), my fh username is margaery- one one my favorite characters (i love natalie
     dormer very much). i've been playing feralheart for a long time now, more than i should probably have, and i've been
     roleplaying since before that ! i'm currently a sophomore and i'm enrolled in online school (my first year of it), so i'm online   
     pretty much all the time.

i mostly use fh to roleplay but i'd also like to make a few friends, so message me, i promise i won't bite! in the case of
     roleplaying i do both human and animal (though animal mostly on fh), main being wolves/warriors. i'm also a big star wars
     and harry potter nerd so if you love those sorts of things please please please talk to me about them haha. i also love
     animal crossing but i'm broke and don't have the game or the switch (if i do get one i'll update you all).

in real life, i use to be on an all star cheer team, but for right now i'm putting that on pause. i have two dogs (mutt & gsd),
     two cats, and a horse! i'm also allergic to all of them, dogs slightly less, but i suffer through. i love horseback riding though
     i haven't done it in awhile, one of my favorite movies growing up was spirit. yes, i used to be THAT horsegirl. now, i'm
     much more chill and i'm really open to talking to new people, i might be awkward at first but you'll pretend you don't
     notice that, right?

anyways, thank you for reading all of this!! just message me if you'd like to talk!

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: margaery's bio
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 04:37:04 am »
Heyo there, Mercedes, it's very nice to know lots about you. I also love horseback riding, and I'm very jealous you own a horse. Thank you for sharing more about you with us, I enjoyed reading!

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 04:49:21 am »
Hello! I also like horses too!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 09:37:40 am »
Nice. Hope I'll see you in game.
PS: Am I really only one person in the world who don't like horses?
On new account Aiiokia

Offline margaery

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 07:04:39 am »
@sigyn : thank you very much! and haha its a good hobby though time consuming sometimes!

@oddone : hey! and thats great to hear! they've always been great to me especially as a kid!

@dark : same here! and no, my friend is terrified of horses and hates them! they are dangerous so theres good reason. but to each their own!