Author Topic: Shiba Artic Shepherd  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Puffythewolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • .*. Pico,, .*.
    • View Profile
Shiba Artic Shepherd
« on: September 21, 2018, 02:24:44 am »
So this is a Shiba Inu Combined with a german shepherd and a artic wolf(i have a obsession with wolves xD)
yes its a preset, ill share it once i share this first

So Info about the Shiba Artic Shepherd, Artic Dogs and Shiba Artic Shepherds dont go together, sometimes if a Artic Dog finds a Shiba Artic Shepherd on their territory they will kill them, but heres the sneaking thing about artic dog attacks, nomatter what the size there enemy is they will still attack them, but only back down from stronger animals, the shiba artic shepherd on the other hand wont risk attacking anything bigger then them until they have a pair or a pack, it is rare for a Shiba Artic Shepherd to kill a Artic Dog, the main threat is of course i just said, sometimes Artic Dogs may have Shiba Artic Shepherds into there pack, but the sad thing is if a Artic Dog was in a Shiba Artic Shepherd pack the shibas would have to protect them, with the shibas in a artic dog pack, they will never become higher then a delta or a ceta, same with a shiba pack but they will never be higher then a beta female. Their relatives are wolves, german shepherds, and shiba inus and may be related to elk or deer. They hunt deer,rabbits,moose,owls,birds,foxes,and if so bears. Humans protect this species from artic dogs but some fight over to protect the artic dogs, so humans arent even a threat for both species anymore. Poachers dont kill them but may lend 1 animal from them.
Their stats are high but not as much as a artic dog
Adult
Strength: 59-80
Speed: 50-82
Stamina: 20-48
Juvi
Strength: 40-62
Speed: 30-50
Stamina: 10-32
Pup
Strength: 10-16
Speed: 10-30
Stamina: 5-20
So thats it ^^
GOOGLE CHROME AHHAHAHHA FUNNY

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Shiba Artic Shepherd
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 04:07:42 am »
I LOVE the preset for this species! The pelt is gorgeous and is a great palette of colours! I really like how creative you are with making these unique species. Keep it up!

Flurr

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 10:57:36 am »
Oh my gosh, that's so adorable!! I love their fur colors and marking details! I had fun reading about them, and they are very interesting and look like a fun species. Creative species, Puffy!! ^-^

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 11:23:12 am »
oOoO It looks beautiful! <3
I have to say, I have a weird obsession with wolf characters too  ;D

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

WolfWorms

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 02:13:23 pm »
This looks great, Puffy! I enjoyed reading about the species as well! 8) thanks for sharing!