Author Topic: I'm not giving up on FH.  (Read 4574 times)

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: I'm not giving up on FH.
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 05:55:24 am »
Same!
Hopefully It doesn’t go too fast

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 06:27:02 am »
I am hoping FH stays.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 10:38:05 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 06:46:09 am »
Although FeralHeart is currently in a time where the community has become very lopsided and negativity of where this game will be heading, future-wise, is the major majority, I too will be remaining.

I will simply not give up on this game and watch it fall from the mistakes of one Staff member that has caused the departure of various. My silent protest of this 'No Moderator October' shall remain silent and not expressed as I would much rather investigate the true causes of what happened and, arguably most importantly, why. Answers delivered by Razmirz, are very slim chances. However, I can already gather what may have happened as well as a close estimate of what actually happened. It seems very similar to the situation with Dragon's Den after ObeyTheFist left and other staff members, too, due to Lazyzim's treatment. Although I'm not going to state that this situation mirrors theirs.

I simply hope that Razmirz reconsiders his decisions, or at least, some time in the (near) future, apologises to the retired Staff members for his actions. 'Sorry' does not justify anything at this point, yet I am willing to forgive Razmirz so long as this game remains and the broken pieces are picked up and repaired. I cannot forgive and forget what the Staff members have gone through, but I will certainly be capable of tolerating a 'sorry' towards the community, especially in regard to Razmirz not wanting to release the old maps in the next FeralHeart update (which I feel may not come for a very long time).

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Nobu_Nobu

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 10:30:45 am »
Truth be told I have given up on my hope of seeing Feral Heart getting restored to it's former glory, I just don't see any possibility of it. The Feral Heart team has never put enough effort in promoting the game, there's a very slim chance that an internet wanderer would step foot on Feral Heart by he or herself. At least in the recent years. If FH could've set up a patreon or some sort, ask for donations and use those money to place ads on related websites or anything else then i might not be so pessimistic. This pessimism of mine is also caused by the number of poor decisions made in the past by FH's staff team.

Nevertheless, even if i "gave up" on FH i've never really left it 100%, this game has been a big part of my younger days and it seems like i've grown way too attached to it to never take a little peek into the forums once in a while. As I consider Raz' recent decision to be harsh and careless, I'm interested in the direction he's going to lead the game.

Unless Razmirs could pull off a miracle out of nowhere and pull FH out of it's current gloomy situation.

For those who still hasn't given up hope on Feral-Heart, I salute you for your passion and wish you the best of luck.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 10:55:21 am by Nobu_Nobu »

Offline kedasmo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Here comes the Wild Dog Inu!
    • Caramelshiba
    • Shiba Milk
    • Caramelshiba
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2018, 12:39:34 pm »
Im with you too! Here since 2012 and its hard to hear people on for that same amount of time or longer just up and leave so quickly. I understand the reasoning but that is too hard to do. I will stick here as well. Im not leaving unless the game goes offline, Im here.

Signature and avatar art by me

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 04:42:35 pm »
I can't just get up & leave either. I've been here since '12. It's too hard to just leave.
I'm afraid I'm stuck here til the bitter end.

But, we'll see what happens.
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 04:59:59 pm »
I first joined the FeralHeart community back in 2014. Ever since then, I have never left and I won't do it now.
The community works because everyone pitches in and contributes. I'll continue doing my part until the very end.
It's been a long hard ride and I still haven't lost hope. This is still the place that we all call home...

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 05:07:31 pm by Moontwist »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Bastille

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 05:15:54 pm »
I first joined the FeralHeart community back in 2014. I've never left ever since and I won't do it now.
The community works because everyone pitches in and contributes. I'll continue doing my part until the very end.
It's been a long hard ride and I still haven't lost hope. This is still the place that we all call home...

I agree with this, it's honestly so refreshing after everything that went down to see that people still care about the game and refuse to leave until it is actually pronounced 'dead'. I haven't been really involved in the forum and community itself, but I'm looking to change that now. If you need me/want to find me my FH username is obviously Bastille and my Discord is Bastille#6454, otherwise you'll probably find me in TG.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2018, 07:54:17 pm »
I've stated this in multiple platforms but I too am not giving up. I'm choosing to stay and cooperate with whatever happens. I'm not one for drama. I have a voice, but I prefer to listen.

Offline Saba

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not much to say really
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2018, 09:37:29 pm »
I remember playing good ol' Impressive Title years back before finally getting to FeralHeart. There is no way I'd leave this game! I will stick around till the very end, whenever that would be. In the meantime, I'm gonna play and enjoy chilling in the game. I simply love how people still care about this game even tho It's getting really old. <3
I think it's time to go for greener pastures.