Author Topic: I'm not giving up on FH.  (Read 4570 times)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: I'm not giving up on FH.
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2018, 01:11:55 am »
I'd like to bring some light to this post, alongside my community. I have had many moments where I dip out for a couple months, but it has never been due to issues with the staff, community, or game itself. I have been a part of this community for 7 years, as have many of my friends. I have seen drama left and right, staff leaving, new staff arriving, updates and patches and a furious community with endless complaints and little valuable feedback. But here we are, this may have been the most intense and scary situation other than the hack attack in FeralHeart's history, and I feel horrible for not being here to encourage the community, bring positivity and the hope for new beginnings and a better, less broken future.

I think No-Staff October was a terrible idea, it honestly reminds me of the Purge. While the community could've tried their best to deter members from doing wrong and bad in-game and on the forums, there was really no way to punish them or stop them. While it's already passed and done, I think a few well trusted retired staff or regular members should've been brought in as temporary staff until proper training and a selection process could be put into place. However, as I said, this has already passed.

The staff we have now have been doing a tremendous job, they're including the community in more, allowing them to host official events, and the new MOTS system with allowing them to see some of the staff conversations and what not is a phenomenal breakthrough in including the community and providing more of an award than simply a title.

I will not leave this game, it has become much too large a part in my life as have the people in this community. Life catches up with me sometimes hence my haitus's, but I'll always, always come back to this community, this family. <3

You are amazing <3

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2018, 05:52:12 am »
Luckily, due to having staff; no-mod-tober was cancelled within the first week of October.

Also, the patch (though not as-seen by some) is close to being ready. (Personally hoping for before year's end for release).

There is nothing to worry about with the game dying any time soon. If you haven't already read the threads in the News & Updates section, please do. Particularly "Welcome to hmm", which is a discussion previously hidden from the community; and the October Updates 1 & 2. Hopefully that'll shed some light for you if you're still questioning all of this.

Shortcut to the News & Updates board:
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?board=4.0
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 05:55:03 am by LaughingWolf »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2018, 03:40:03 pm »
Luckily, due to having staff; no-mod-tober was cancelled within the first week of October.

Also, the patch (though not as-seen by some) is close to being ready. (Personally hoping for before year's end for release).

There is nothing to worry about with the game dying any time soon. If you haven't already read the threads in the News & Updates section, please do. Particularly "Welcome to hmm", which is a discussion previously hidden from the community; and the October Updates 1 & 2. Hopefully that'll shed some light for you if you're still questioning all of this.

Shortcut to the News & Updates board:
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?board=4.0

I've read through all the news and such, I've no more questions, simply adding my positive input to a thread filled with hope.

You are amazing <3

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2018, 03:57:01 pm »
Ah, gotcha.