Author Topic: Wanting to help RP groups on FH grow  (Read 1108 times)

Offline NKM9

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I wonder what's for dinner.
    • View Profile
    • NKM9's Roblox profile
Wanting to help RP groups on FH grow
« on: November 29, 2018, 02:40:30 am »
Hello floofs, the Snuggle Club has started partnering with other FeralHeart RP Discord servers to help them gain people since we are one of the largest social groups on FeralHeart. This will allow the Snuggle Club's Discord server to grow but it'll also help bring the overall community closer together with an idea that I haven't seen before. There aren't that many requirements so read below to find out what you must do if you are interested!

To be capable of partnering with the Snuggle Club, you must meet the following requirements:
1. The join link to the Snuggle Club must be in a channel visible to the public
2. Your join link must never expire (if it expires you're responsible for renewing it)
3. The owner or an admin with communications with the owner of the Discord server partnering with the Snuggle Club must be in the Snuggle Club's Discord - leaving will result in your join link being removed
3.1 If neither are able/willing to join the Snuggle Club's Discord, then the advertisement will be taken down after a week it was posted
4. Swearing and mature content must be prohibited since the Snuggle Club is for anyone 13+ (If either swearing or mature content is allowed, I will include a disclaimer saying which is allowed in the server.)
5. Rules must clearly be stated
6. Your Discord server must have at least 10 people (not including me or bots) and be semi-active (it doesn't go days without someone saying something in it; I'll check)

If you are interested in partnering with the Snuggle Club, join the Snuggle Club's Discord server (https://discord.gg/XAEJSKa) then please DM me the link to your server that'll be used when partnering with us, in addition to what you want your message to say about your RP group to me, and then I'll check to see if it passes the requirements. I'll let you know if it does or doesn't pass and why.

I'm open to any questions or concerns you may have about this~

Last update: 12/16/18
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 07:21:29 pm by NKM9 »

I like my dinner extra burnt by some mystical fire <3
Owner of the Snuggle Club of FH (PM me for Discord invite code)