Author Topic: The FH Staff  (Read 3073 times)

Ritza

The FH Staff
« on: May 16, 2011, 12:03:47 am »
You know something. We're always complaining about what doesn't work and what we want and so on. Well how about we want something different for once? You guys know how we have a "Member of the Month"? Well, some of the staff happens to be extremely good and helpful, and they should be recognized for that. How about a "Staff Member of the Month." Where we vote for who has been the most helpful and so on. I can make photo manipulations, and I'll make one for the winner's favorite character, for the SMTM. What do you guys think? This will also maybe urge some of the silent staff to talk with us a little more ;D

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Re: The FH Staff
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 01:06:54 am »
Hm.. i think to be chosen from us to be one of the Staff is honor enough but meh, i can be wrong. Thou, this is somthing the others would have to see, for me, i wouldnt wanted to get nominated for such a thing.

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 01:25:02 am »
Why's that Tigg? If its not to much to ask. You do a lot around here and it would only be fair if you were nominated if there was a SMOTM. I dont see why you wouldnt want to be appreciated. ._.

Ritza

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 01:51:50 am »
That is true Tigg. There are a lot of people that want to be FH staff.

But you guys do, do a lot of hard work. And people complain all the time, and sometimes people can get discouraged when there are always people complaining about something they work hard on. It would be a good way for the community to say "Thanks!" To the staff members for being FTW. ^_^

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 02:16:42 am »
Yeh, lol i would apreciate somthing for the Praise Section. But to get a Award like thing as STaff of the Month, i would feel uncomfortable with this.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 01:57:45 pm »
Yeah im already honored of being a part of staff ;o
But this sounds awesome <3 ;3
Glad you wanna do something for us staff! ^^
<3