Author Topic: Alfie's Gateway Mod! (UPDATED: 5/21/16, NEW TEXTURES!)  (Read 9950 times)

Offline Maxolotl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Hmm
    • KingCandy-TheAxolotl
    • View Profile
    • DA Page
Re: Alfie's Gateway Mod! (UPDATED: 5/21/16, NEW TEXTURES!)
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2018, 05:27:14 am »
EDIT: There's been a few updates!
- Texture quality updated.
- Previews updated.
- Clipping on some maps fixed.
- Fixed this texture appearing on animated portals.
- Mediafire link updated.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vwx9w7cj8b1285u/Alfie%27sGateway.zip

Hey folks, it's been three years since I've played Feral Heart (this is a new account, heh. Forgot my old account password), and I can only say that I'm very impressed by the amount of gorgeous, high quality mods that have been released to addon to the game since I left. The community is continuing to grow, and it's much more friendlier than it ever has been before. And for this, I'd like to release a small mod upon returning to FH. Like I said, it's nothing huge or game-changing, but it's something. And personally, I quite enjoy seeing this ingame with the rest of my galaxy-themed mods, taking up that gross, gaping black hole that'll take you to a connected level in vanilla FH. Personally, this mod makes me feel as if the FH maps are all separate worlds, linked and connected by these portals, rather than all on one island. It would make more sense as to the geography of the island.

So here it is, Alfie's gateway mod. It's a very small mod as I've mentioned before, so please don't expect much. I do hope you all can find enjoyment in this small mod.

Preview!
-Bonfire Island entrance-

-South Pole entrance-
Dude where's the liiiink

Calvary