Author Topic: I'm Leaving FeralHeart, Again..  (Read 1762 times)

Offline ShapesNBeats

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • (INACTIVE TEMPORARILY)
    • Sky Pupperz
    • skypupperz
    • SkyPupperz
    • SkyPupperz
    • View Profile
    • MeWe
I'm Leaving FeralHeart, Again..
« on: December 21, 2019, 07:30:00 pm »
I was about to come to the FeralHeart Christmas Party 2019 when i realize.. that FeralHeart.exe stopped working and won't let me open the game for some reason. I attempted many times to open the game, and it still won't let me open it. :(

Don't understand me? Take a guess why.

(Sorry if the error looks like it's on spanish.)

I decided to quit FeralHeart again.. due to not being available to the game anymore.
This will be my last feralheart post from now on... :'(

Thank you for everything, and thanks to the FeralHeart Staff for helping me out become kind to the community.

Goodbye, and Thank you.. FeralHeart.

~ ShapesNBeats ~

"He'll squeeze you until you pop!"

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Leaving FeralHeart, Again..
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 08:09:43 pm »
It's very sad to see you go on such short notice. It's very unfortunate that this has to happen right before the party, too =( I'm sure there's a way to fix your dilemma though. You can post about your issues and bugs here in the Help boards if you want to attempt fixing this issue. First I would look for any extra particle files with _0, _1 ext.  in your particles folder. FeralHeart> media> particles.

But if you wish to leave, then I wish you well! Stay safe out there and take care~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort