Author Topic: Thyme's Time  (Read 11159 times)

wolfdog01

Thyme's Time
« on: December 06, 2012, 10:43:47 pm »
Other Creations:

CUB:

BIO: Thyme as a young cub, she is a fistey one with a both defensive and offensive temper, but she can be friendly. She doesn't know her true powers yet but will soon. She is almost done making her spike collar, just needing to secure the latch and spikes better. She eats meat now but can hunt only small animal like rats and insects.

TEEN:

BIO: Thyme as a teenager, she is a shy one who keeps to herself, mostly calm. But get her worked up and she will bite and cry. She hasn't mastered her powers yet but is still learning. Her spike collar was secure but she sharpened the spikes more like razors until she declared herself done. She hunts for herself now but can't kill anything too big and mostly eats animals such as horses and rabbits.

ADULT:

NAME: Thyme

HEIGHT: Feline-8 feet (from paws to top of head. Include a foot if you count the length of her ears.)   Human-6 feet

LENGTH: Feline-7 feet (from tip of nose to tip of tail)

WEIGHT: Feline-300 lbs   Human-180 lbs

APPERANCE: A midnight black pelt, with a long soft and somewhat tangled snow white mane that folds around the eyes. Her lower eyes are tinted with the same white, as her upper eyes are lashed in a pinkish hue along with a white trim. Her undercoat is painted with that same pink, around her legs lies a band of white, and spiraling around her tail is more white with snake-like coloring at the end, the eyes full of pink. Her face is rimmed in white at the ears, maw, and lower eyes in a tear drop shape. Her whiskers are that of any other normal feline, but her eyes are pitch black slits surrounded in a pool of darkness. She suites herself a pair of silver glasses, which seem to balance on her maw, she also sports a spike collar, the sharp points making it hard to grasp. Her claws are as sharp as razors and never dull, even though they are larger than most big cat claws and are always out. (As a human she is tan and tall with long white hair that goes down past her cheeks and has straight bangs on her forehead, her hair reaches down halfway down her back. She had sharp nails and a tattoo of her striped snake tail as a tramp stamp. She wears lipstick that is fuchsia on the top lip and black on the bottom lip with fuchsia eyeshadow.)

BIOGRAPHY: She was born a demon, a hated one at that. With her parents also being demons, feline ones, her mother was the color of night with highlights of white and purple all over. Her father was also a deathly black color with bits of pink around his eyes, maw, tail, and underfur. Both shadow demons, the father, Nemilos  and her mother, Kuro decided to pass on the bloodline. Thyme was her name, but when the parents found out that she wasn't a natural born killer, they banished and shunned her until she had finally had enough and left. Thyme, left alone to fend for herself, found serenitiy in the forest, with the birds chirping and the crickets singing in the moonlight. She was forced to learn things the hard way, including killing. She had almost lost her life many times, but soon grew numb to most pain. As the years bore onto more years, she grew smarter and more challanged in the ways of her power. Now, in her prime, she has learned most hardships in life, do come with a small, comforting price, though she doesn't bother to care too much, but may become perverted at times. Her anger is what most creatures avoid, she has mastered her skills at combat from the many fights she has been in and isn't afraid to speak her mind, with words and body. Her life was spent in hardship and she isn't afraid of more pain. Though she can be cocky when it comes to taming, if anyone would, she has had many mates in her life but soon left them, for good reasons. She now spends life alone in the death of the shadows and night. She can become funny, caring, and much more if 'tis the right time, though she usually chooses when that right time is. Thyme is very self-cautious about herself in every way just about, and will be timid around flirting of any sort, or shy even at some things. If you want to make her most happy, let her be with music and cuddles. You are wondering why she has the glasses and collar no? Well, she decided to craft them since she noticed she seemed to be a bit more intimidating to the idiotic minds of others, plus she does have a slight blindness to far away objects (they appear blurry, just like it is for me), while the spike collar represents her powers, forming black crystals mainly, which she can make just about anything with. She has traveled much and so has a very slender yet muscular body, and just because she is a demon, doesn't mean she can't get tired from running around and may need to rest. Because of her rather large ears she can pinpoint sounds where others can't and her unique eyes can see in pure darkness. Her weakness is angels and her blood is a sliver river.

PERSONALITY: Thyme can be rather shy around large crowds but when her anger gets the best of her she will speak her mind in voice and in body. When she is caught alone she is usually blank and in deep though or talking to herself. When with friends she is usually happy and very talkative, she can annoy others but will usually stop when given a certain limit, move her body elsewhere, or tell the other person to mind themselves and not her. When the situation is aroused she can be nasty and perverted but usually never holds to her word out of fear and shyness, when flirted to she will become nervous and keep her eyes away from direct contact. Her favorite activities to do in her free time are as follows: drawing, listening to music, or daydreaming. She also enjoys running and playing certain types of games, though hunting is not one of them unless when the prey is killed, everything in the carcass is used. She would also like to learn French.

ACCENT: American but ghetto or country bits may slip out if she's worked up.

FAMILY: Nemilos (Father) Kuro (Mother) Misija (Sister)

ANCESTRY: Thyme is from California in the U.S.A., the state of Monterey. Her bloodline is Native American with the lanuage being Utian.

MAIN POWER: Being able to form onyx crystals.

LIKES: Music including Vocaloid, cultural/traditional, and some pop and rock. Art such as sculpting, painting, and drawing. Nature as in climbing trees, laying in the grass, and watching the sky. Cuddling with others that are bigger than her. Being tickled. Sleeping. Writing small stories.

IW FORM:

« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 02:25:17 am by wolfdog01 »

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Thyme's Time
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 11:33:36 pm »
Dat bio. o.o Very detailed, I had to read over a few parts to sum everything up because there was so much. Very thought out. I also LOVE your character, the colors and everything!

art by dearhunters on da

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 12:32:33 am »
Thanks :P Yea, I tried to make it as detailed as I'd seen some others lol

wolfdog01

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 05:03:19 pm »
EDIT:
Added her childhood and teen years, right from the bios. So if they seem too....'simple' or 'repetitvie' then that's why, I made these on the spot because I wanted to lol

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 06:02:27 pm »
All your chars look related somehow.... probably 'cause there all demons.
You've definitely gone into a lot of detail for Thyme..... Who knowz, maybe I should try these character bios one day ::)

wolfdog01

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 07:03:39 pm »
Lol yea, it's a time lapse thing, it shows Thyme as a cub, her as a teen, and then her now, as an adult. Like I said lol I made this on the spot, it was hard finding the right markings for the younger years though! I mean seriously! But it's fun writing the bios, as long as you've been wanting to do it and love your char that much lol

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 07:47:26 pm »
Long bio. Nice character, though.

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 07:53:51 pm »
Lol yea, it's a time lapse thing, it shows Thyme as a cub, her as a teen, and then her now, as an adult. Like I said lol I made this on the spot, it was hard finding the right markings for the younger years though! I mean seriously! But it's fun writing the bios, as long as you've been wanting to do it and love your char that much lol
Oh... I didn't realise it was Thyme in different stages of growin' up.... what a fool  ::)
I see it now.

wolfdog01

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2012, 08:11:15 pm »
Oh... I didn't realise it was Thyme in different stages of growin' up.... what a fool  ::)
I see it now.
Yea lol, tis okay -pat pat-

Long bio. Nice character, though.
Like to make sure I get every detail, and thanks

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 07:56:04 pm »
A very nice looking character! And the bio.. ~ <3
Loved it, you have a talent there.

Looking forward to see you do more characters with such awesome bios!

Cheers~ // Shallow