Author Topic: Operation "Revive FeralHeart"  (Read 11689 times)

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Operation "Revive FeralHeart"
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2019, 01:39:26 am »
We can't be on more than an hour or our laptops start to heat up. Which sucks cause we aren't in a good place to buy new ones.

I've had to deal with low quality pc's as well, I understand the frustration of not being able to play a game simply because there is too much detail in it. I also understand where you're coming from when you say there should have been a poll or community interaction of some kind back when the new maps were originally being made, for which I think is partly why the "content creator" section exists. I'm sorry to hear things have affected you in this way. =/

On that note, you can as always create/find private maps possibly shared publicly with the amount of detail you'd prefer and invite your friends to said maps, like how roleplay groups do. Maybe even make a roleplay to go with the map? Just an age old idea. Kind of reversed from before where people would make more detailed maps because... yeah. It definitely goes both ways. xD

I'm personally mixed when it comes to map detail, I like seeing a quality environment around me but I wouldn't want it to overheat my system either.

For me it's more about the camera since i'm in f4 99% of the time; i don't like it when the camera has object collision issues or you just can't see your character because there's a bunch of trees there. That said, I did make bits & pieces of Eastern Pass tree-heavy but only to create a certain environment within the limited space. //gods i talk about EP too much.

Offline Starstriker_K9

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • bark bark woof bark arf arwoooooo
    • View Profile
Re: Operation "Revive FeralHeart"
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2022, 02:52:24 pm »
i really hope thi sis taken into consideration
『モスラ』

🐾 Inukoinu

• 𓃦 carrd

iLady