Author Topic: feralheart.exe not showing up as downloaded  (Read 846 times)

blazewolf26

feralheart.exe not showing up as downloaded
« on: February 21, 2022, 04:49:28 pm »
Hey there!

So I have just reinstalled FH for the first time in a while and it keeps saying that I need to install the latest patch so I go to the download page and click on the feralheart.exe link that needs downloading however nothing pops up to show that it has installed. So I went into the thread that showed me what else I can do. I am thankful for the two zip files however I have tried downloading both and going through the steps the thread says to go through but it still says that I need to install the latest patch.

Can someone help me please??

(also I am on windows 11 could that have anything to do with my issue?))

Offline GeekyScout

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: feralheart.exe not showing up as downloaded
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 05:04:07 pm »
Maybeee you need go to the tab, saying "play game", log in your account and keep the website OPEN while you playing the game!

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
Re: feralheart.exe not showing up as downloaded
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 07:50:06 pm »
Which zip folders are you talking about? If they aren't working, this one should be a full version of the game you can download, and it should work/has the patch already installed! Link here! Make sure to extract the zip folder so it can actually be played!

And yes, once you no longer are getting the pop up saying you need the latest patch, make sure to do as Geeky said so you can actually play the game!

Maybeee you need go to the tab, saying "play game", log in your account and keep the website OPEN while you playing the game!

Hope that helps!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 07:52:47 pm by toonanimals317 »

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!