FeralHeart Roleplay > Characters

Kali's Charries ~WIP~

(1/1)

XxKalixX:
Hey, I noticed I have a few characters, and it can get confusing, so here's all that I have for now in basic form. I'll add more info later:

~No Pics for all, sadly :( And all charries (c) me.~

Name: Kali
Species: Lion
~
Name: Kali
Species: Wolf
~
Pic:

Name: Sinder
Species: Black Jaguar
~
Pic:

Name: Blue
Species: Half wolf, half lion
~
That's all my basic charrie info, but I have a question; would it be considered odd if I created a male character? I just wanted to check ^^
Cuz I had a dream that I won a preset and it was named Oscar.
IF it isn't considered odd, then here's his slightly more detailed info:

Pic:

Name: Oscar
Species: Grey Wolf
Pelt and underfur: Dark grey for his pelt and slightly lighter grey for his underfur
Markings/Mane: A black forward mohawk and a black back mane. He is covered in dark red scars.
Personality: Can be cruel, funny, sometimes charming, will fight if provoked, does have a gentle side but generally doesn't show it.
Preferred Expression: Smirk
Size: Slightly larger than normal
Dislikes: Anyone he feels he 'has' to fight.
Fears: Heights. Oscar is terrified of heights. And ducks. Seriously. Go "Quack!" to him and he will go pale. Then attempt to kill you.
History:
Oscar lived in a bad pack. They stole prey from others, destroyed some packs altogether, and generally caused havoc. He was destined to become the alpha male when he reached two years old, and he was; for about two days. His younger brother overthrew him, and that's how he got his scars. He was banished from the pack, and he has been living as a lone wolf for half a year, before finally discovering other creatures. He mostly hangs around near trees or rivers, and he usually can be found with small groups of canines and felines.
~
Newest Charrie, apart from Tamu... (I know she's also not mentioned here, but she is not technically my charrie until she is fully completed. :3 ) ...Is here:

Pic: -Coming Soon-
Name: Koneko (Means 'kitten' in Japanese, and pronounced [By me] "Con-ek-oh")
Species: Domestic cat
Eyes: Green
Fur: Light-ish grey fur and a white underfur. Black tiger-stripes.
History: Coming soon...
~
That's it for now... ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version