FeralHeart Roleplay > Characters

Ziel's Characters

(1/1)

Ziel:
Here are some of my characters. Nothing fancy for now, I'm a little lazy when it comes to character profiles at the moment.

If you want to know more about the characters, feel free to ask me.

Name: Ziel Omizu
Species: Smilodon
Sex: Female

Mate: Ravin (Not here), closed relationship
Orientation: Omnisexual (Anything goes)

Ziel Omizu is my sonna, and will represent me in the game. I probably won't RP her much, and when I do, she'll react pretty much the way I would react in the situation.

Also: I don't like to fight, so I'll avoid that in a RP. Meaning I'll leave the RP if you're just attacking for no good reason. I don't care if it's god moding, I'm not fighting back, and I'm not your punching bag. You've got no reason to attack me if I run away. Understood? Good.

Name: Z13
Species: Shifter
Sex: Shifter

Mate: None, not looking

I probably won't be using her too often. She's slightly god-modish, and became too mary-sue for my likings. She WAS my sonna, but obviously I didn't like it, and that changed.

Name: Matrom
Species: African Lion
Sex: Male

Mate: None, looking
Orientation: Straight

Matrom is my natural lion. He believes that natural coloring is what lions are meant to be like. Therefore, he won't take a non-natural female for a mate. This doesn't mean he's a jerk about it, though. He's very kind, humble, and treats others with respect if they show it to him. He is obviously more inclined to tolerate lionesses first, lions second, canines last.

Name: Clumber
Species: Wolf

Clumber is an ego maniac, and a bit of a jerk, but he's not an outright bully. He can be friendly, and he's a joker. He's a ladies man, and will try to win over any female he can. His preference is other canines, obviously. Before he came here, he was the son of the Alpha of his pack, and was trained to be one, which made him egotistical. However, a new ruler took over the pack and kicked Clumber and all the other males out. He traveled with his cousin, his advisor, for a while.

Name: Geller
Species: Wolf

Orientation: Straight

Geller is a big guy, and is pretty much a stud for those who like a warrior. He's a fighter, but has honor, and is a seasoned leader. His former pack was killed off, along with his relatives in it. He is now looking to start a new one.

Themiles:
I really like it that you want to avoid fights :3 And you have some decent cast of different charries there

Avani:
Z13 is awesome :B

Nice bios! ^.^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version