Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

What Songs Remind You of Feralheart?

(1/1)

Oddonelynx:
Two songs typically come to my mind first when I think about the game:
"Feral Hearts" [Go figure, ROFLCOPTER] and "Animals of All Kinds".

I relate Feral Hearts to Feralheart because of the title and lyrics while Animals of All Kinds makes me think of Feralheart because of the title and the way it sounds. It reminds me of the post-2016 music!

Your turn now. Share away! :D

AeroHour:
When I first found out about FH in 2011 it was through a site where the user showed screenshots from FH alongside this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpIp3pioFwY

Song is Damdeok's Main Theme by Joe Hisaishi

Sounds pretty similar to the FH game music or at least it does to me haha

Harleen:
I'd say Beautiful Creatures from the Rio movie. Because in FeralHeart every character is unique, sometimes bright and colorful.

Oddonelynx:

--- Quote from: AeroHour on March 10, 2024, 02:53:08 am ---When I first found out about FH in 2011 it was through a site where the user showed screenshots from FH alongside this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpIp3pioFwY

Song is Damdeok's Main Theme by Joe Hisaishi

Sounds pretty similar to the FH game music or at least it does to me haha

--- End quote ---
I agree. It sounds like some of the old music!

--- Quote from: Harleen on March 10, 2024, 07:35:59 am ---I'd say Beautiful Creatures from the Rio movie. Because in FeralHeart every character is unique, sometimes bright and colorful.

--- End quote ---
Hey, that's what I was thinking while I was listening to Animals of All Kinds!  ;D

Kingservant:
A lot of the original Lion King soundtrack reminds me of FH.  No surprise there!

For different reasons, there's a Phil Keaggy Christmas song that always reminds me of FH.  I changed the title screen music to that song, so every time I logged on, that's what I would hear.  Good memories.

And then there's Far Horizons from the Skyrim soundtrack!  FH was the first place I heard that song (on a custom map called Mountains of Melandru), and the beauty of it stunned me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version