Author Topic: How To Have More Than 12 Presets  (Read 8938 times)

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
Re: How To Have More Than 12 Presets
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2018, 06:51:45 pm »
okay 1. Pictures wont load cause IMGUR and TINYPIC no longer works on this site (period)

2. isn't it illegal to have more than 1 account? (read DA RULES, and despite the fact that the staff are having ENOUGH trouble as is in desperation to re-open registration)

3. Im looking for a script way, if you look into resources.cfg it looks to be pretty close to a way to apply more presets in general, but so far just adding things doesn't work for the game. (Since i want to be SMART and RESOURCEFUL/RESPECTFUL to the runner of the server and not have a bunch of accounts that i wont use...)

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2018, 06:53:58 pm »
  You don't make presets using 1 and 2, You create your preset in gimp and use 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12.

^
That my friend is wrong... you can do whatever you want to preset(s) 1 and 2, I already have mine filled up yo...

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2018, 12:25:21 am »
okay 1. Pictures wont load cause IMGUR and TINYPIC no longer works on this site (period)

2. isn't it illegal to have more than 1 account? (read DA RULES, and despite the fact that the staff are having ENOUGH trouble as is in desperation to re-open registration)

3. Im looking for a script way, if you look into resources.cfg it looks to be pretty close to a way to apply more presets in general, but so far just adding things doesn't work for the game. (Since i want to be SMART and RESOURCEFUL/RESPECTFUL to the runner of the server and not have a bunch of accounts that i wont use...)

Ok well, your first statement there... that isn't entirely true. Imgur is allowed on our website and is in fact the one we recommend to people. Tinypic was banned around the time this thread was posted, and the thread author was active long afterwards, so I doubt Tinypic was used. Sometimes another image-uploading website is used and images may just be removed automatically by said website or even by the uploader him/herself.

I think you'd benefit from reading the rules most of all, actually. There's no rule against having an extra account or two. So please stop spreading false information and trying to call out other people for something that is neither wrong nor incorrect.

In the future please do not be unnecessarily rude and call out people in their tutorial threads. Not every tutorial is going to work for everyone (whether be it because different computers, previous knowledge of the subject, etc) and you need to understand that.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 12:58:41 am by Warriorstrike »
Farewell everyone<3