Author Topic: Forum Layout  (Read 3406 times)

Valar.Morghulis

Re: Forum Layout
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2018, 08:29:39 am »
I agree with the new banners upon the main Forum page etc. Yet as you stated 'we' are going through a website update and an in game update.

With that said I also agree with @Wyldercat to bring back the map population bar that hung around the side of your screen. I also agree with the new screenshots and art but in my opinion we need an overall change, if we are to add new things to an old site. Why not just re-vamp it? Make everything new. A new home banner especially.

As the site is currently under maintenance, my suggestion for the next edit upon it would be the tiny little rather annoying 'Dot points' that cover each line upon the Mini-profile's of the members and some other parts of the site like on the main forum page they are rather oddly spaced in the 'New Post' indication and upon the very bottom of the screen where it interferes with the Theme name, The html type etc. Editing this will easily polish off the website and make it look more completed than in maintenance in my opinion.

I am grateful we are finally having some changes and I am also grateful our wonderful staff are doing their best in to keeping this game/site up and running. I hope these suggestions are taken in consideration seeing they are wonderful suggestions and will help the over-all aesthetic of the game.

Ah yes I see what you mean. Well the site has already been revamped. The current look is very pretty, I just think that we need to have these banners and more colors to the site and everything.
Also, I am pretty sure that there was a reason behind removing the map thingy. I don't know if it was because of the past hacking issue or something. I saw someone mention it in one of the previous posts.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Layout
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2018, 07:00:31 am »
If they put in the map population counter again, it could have some kind of filter that only shows the "official" maps plus maybe... a couple of popular ones like the pridelands?  That way you don't get the population of comical/dubious map on the page & people thinking "What's up with that?"
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"