Author Topic: {MAC ONLY}How to get FH to load up and get downloaded content working.  (Read 2088 times)

Offline fastwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ROOOOOOOOOOOWK!
    • View Profile
Hai, the name's Fastwolf. I've heard from random websites some people are having trouble with the things in the title, I have the answer to that. c:

FeralHeart Won't Load Up!

So I've heard you've been endlessly clicking on that icon on your desktop named 'FeralHeart'..?
Well, that's easy to sort. Go to the top bar on your desktop and click on 'Spotlight' (That lil' magnifying glass.), then type in FeralHeart. Whatever you do, DO NOT CLICK ON THE ONE WHICH SAYS "Desktop" NEXT TO IT. Otherwise, this means you have not read on and you'll be sad that it won't open. Click the one named, 'FeralHeart -- Downloads' that will work, if it doesn't, I'm very sorry but I have no idea.

My Downloads Aren't Appearing!

Alright, once again you go to spotlight, type in FeralHeart, go to the 'Feralheart -- Download', then that will work and you'll have an epic interface, items, maps, markings, presets, etc.. etc..

I hope I helped all you MAC users. c: (By the way before you say I copied this off the internet, I seriously didn't. I figured all this out for myself ^^)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 08:14:44 am by Fastwolf »