Author Topic: Thank you <3  (Read 2314 times)

Offline PanzerWulff

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • GsxrWulff
    • LethalChill
    • View Profile
Thank you <3
« on: September 06, 2021, 10:51:12 pm »
Helloo!

I just wanna pop by and say a massive thank you to the community for making it possible for the others and I on becoming the Autumn MOTS, now I know I keep rambling on about it but, I really do appreciate it guys :)

Staff team: keep doing what you guys do best, because guess what? YOU ROCK!! 🤘🤘

I'll put my 100% in for you guys the best way I can <3

Take care.

SpicyDirt

Re: Thank you <3
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 11:41:37 pm »
Panzer you are such a fantastic face to have in this community <3

You are always so welcoming and sweet to others and it really does have an impact on not only the community, but the different individual members that get the honor of meeting you and interacting with you. I know that you'll do great things as a MOTS with both D-ead and Security - and I am excited for that! Keep doing what you do best and keep being that bright light in this community. <3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 02:06:18 am »
Aww Panzer ^ -^ This community always surprises me at every turn and never fails to make me smile with how supportive and kind everyone is. We are more than happy to have you three on board- however it's a shame that we can't have every nominee TuT;;

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline PanzerWulff

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • GsxrWulff
    • LethalChill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 08:22:58 pm »
Panzer you are such a fantastic face to have in this community <3

You are always so welcoming and sweet to others and it really does have an impact on not only the community, but the different individual members that get the honor of meeting you and interacting with you. I know that you'll do great things as a MOTS with both D-ead and Security - and I am excited for that! Keep doing what you do best and keep being that bright light in this community. <3

Aww Panzer ^ -^ This community always surprises me at every turn and never fails to make me smile with how supportive and kind everyone is. We are more than happy to have you three on board- however it's a shame that we can't have every nominee TuT;;

Aww thanks for the lovely replies. ;D This is indeed hands down the best and most friendly community there is!! And plus, the two of you and the other staff members do a lot for this community, that's why I decided to write this to give you the praise you guys so rightfully deserve!! <3

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2021, 12:14:39 am »
panzer, you are so deserving of your MOTS title! as the others have said, you're such a kind and welcoming face and the feralheart community is lucky to have you <3 this place truly is one of a kind and i'm so glad people like yourself are passionate about the game and are still around to keep it alive and kicking.

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2021, 04:14:03 am »
Aw Panzer! The community is definitely lucky to have you, I'm so happy that you made MOTS this season! You deserve it!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!