Author Topic: Hiya! I'm... Sorta New?  (Read 1250 times)

abba

Hiya! I'm... Sorta New?
« on: September 11, 2021, 09:51:42 pm »
Heya again! I figured I'd make my own introduction here in an attempt to make some friends, sooo.. here we go!

Hiya! I'm Taylor, but you can call me Hige! I guess I could say I'm fairly new to Feral Heart. I'd tried to get a registration whenever it opened sporadically back in the day, but ended up forgetting about the game up until a few months ago only to find that the registration was permanently open! So, I jumped on it and made an account!

Some more info about me.. I'm an artist and animator, and have been creating art for around 12 years now. I mainly draw animals, but can draw humans too! I'm very interesting in horror films, horror manga, anime, and animation! I'm currently in college with a 2D Animation major, and hope to put it to good use some day. I mainly animate through Flipnote Studio, but participate in Animation MAPS here and there, too! I also enjoy to create my own characters, as well as backstory! You can view some of my artwork through my dA: 'dogabba', or my Instagram: 'motumalu'!

I'm not that much of a socializer in regards to games, as it can be sorta hard for me to make the first move in a conversation sometimes- but it would be great to try and meet new friends in the community to talk and rp with- either in or out of game! As of right now, my main characters I roleplay as are two character's from an old anime called Wolf's Rain (hence my icon and preferred name choice xD). I would roleplay as my own characters, but for whatever reason that's all the more harder, and awkward, for me. I mainly (although strictly) roleplay in literate format, but that's just me!

Anyway, this is my first time ever posting on forums in general, aside from my questions about the game from time to time. Regardless, it would be awesome to get to know some of you guys! Upon request, I can hand off my Discord ID for easier chatting. Bye! c:

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya! I'm... Sorta New?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 10:08:53 pm »
Welcome to FH! Happy to see you finally found your way over to the game and forums~

I love horror things as well! What's your favorite horror film to date? Are you looking forward to any this year? I've seen a lot of ads for Malignant, personally.

I hope you can find an RP Partner or group to participate in! I haven't seen Wolf's Rain in a long time, but it's really good ^^

Happy to have you here~

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 11:11:55 pm »
Welcome <3 Hope to see you around the game and more on the forums!

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 11:15:39 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart! Glad to see you here on the forums! Hope to see you in game sometimes!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2021, 12:11:13 am »
hey, welcome! i've definitely seen you around in-game, it's nice to see you here on the forums as well!

i like anime too! i'm not as into it as i was a few months back and hardly have the time to watch it anymore, but my favorites are attack on titan, death note, and chainsaw man (not yet animated but hhhh) i haven't seen wolf's rain yet but it's on my long and never-ending list LOL

if you ever see me in-game, feel free to say hi!!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2021, 12:29:33 am »
welcome to the game and forums!
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline danysaurus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • hamburg
    • danysaurus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2021, 11:50:04 am »
hello
to be added

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2021, 03:34:19 am »
Hello and welcome to FH, floof! I'm sure you'll fit in well around here c:
Farewell everyone<3