Author Topic: Darther Wolves (Rare)  (Read 15384 times)

Offline Runeru

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Darther Wolves (Rare)
« on: June 06, 2013, 06:16:29 pm »
The Darther Wolves are a very rare type of wolf. Large in size and light, they are able to cover large and vasts areas with no wear on their bodies, they have been marked as defenders, and since they live for so long, 500-2000 years, they usually do not mate. Sure one would think about it, but they keep their numbers small to preserve their kind. There are only a few tribes, about 3, of these wolves, and they all are allied to themselves. About 300 left out there.

These large but sleek wolves are sturdy and tough, some born with and without wings. The ones without coming out to be much more tough and strong than the fliers due to their smaller more feminine frame, but even they can pack a major punch if need be. They using their flying to have an advantage on foes below them. The grounded wolves use their speed and brute strength against all whom stay in their way, the winged wolves being only the support for being in the air.

These wolves usually tower of the norm sized, but even some of there wolves have a dwarf, and it is not uncommon to see. Some stand about 2' tall as others can be about 5 ' at the shoulders. The females being typically bigger than the males, but the males being better fighters than the females. The females oddly enough, being the flying type, as the males though smaller are geared to being the grounded. But in the society there is not alpha or omegas, they all live like a small community. But they do have a way in making things right, as a community. Everyone pitches in and everyone reaps the benefits, that is how it goes.

Their fur is relatively smooth and silky to the touch, but if tried to be removed, it is utterly almost impossible. Their fur is strong enough to hold their weight, and even stop them dead in their tracks if their was to snagged on a tree if they are running or flying at top speed, which can be an issue if they are tangled. For though they have fur, some have a style of hair that sort of matches human. Their fur patters come in VERY imaginative combinations, but the ones whom are blank or have very little, or have facial marking only under their eyes, are considered to be treasured gifts, and as well as sought after when mating seasons or just the need to have a mate to love comes about.

They are very shy, but strong race. Very clean as well, but they will get down and dirty when fun or fight is in view. Even with their shy demeanor, they can be as robust and bright as a sun. But just meeting one of these creatures....is highly unlikely. Since they rarely mate with their own...and NEVER outside of their species, even though there is not a rule, they stay in the area in which they were originated, in a very high place where the snow falls non stop. There only being a very few whom, braved the other parts of the world. Happily all do return from their ventures, carrying stories for the smaller generation to learn. So that when they grow up and are old enough to see for themselves, they will a little prepared.

There is one more thing that makes the Darther Wolf so unique. How they age. They are born as pups and when they reach the age of 100 (20 in human years), stop aging all together almost, they only growing more delicate or more hansom as they age. Also, their fur seems to have a very wonderful sheen that seems to glow beautifully when the sun hits it just right.  Which also makes them prone to be sought after to be courted by so many by both male and female.

The Darther wolf has seen many things in time, and have so much knowledge packed into their minds. They surpassing many others when they reach the age of about 400. And with that, they have the most lovable and most amazing adoration when it comes their families. Nothing trumps higher than their families and closest friends, for when there is a death, the mate of that whom passed, does not mate with another almost ever. Both females and males are like this. Yes, there are a few whom do find love again, but it is very difficult for them. Cause they know it would not be the same, and it is equally more difficult for when they have to let go. But in a new relationship, on the eve of the fallen love's birth and death, they celebrate in the time they shared, and of the day of their birthday and death, they seclude themselves in the home. They allowing grief to take over so that they can never forget, nor be hindered by the emotions for the year to come.

These social wolves also have been known to adopt other species, even when the female had her littler, they only being about 3-4 in size each time she grew pregnant with her mate. Lions, tigers, other types of wolves, and just about any other species whom got lost or strayed to deep into the snowy mountains, or....were simply lucky to be spotted by the more adventurous wolf whom goes around the world in search for answers or for the wonder.

((Pic will be here soon, I just need to get my printer working. ^^))
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 06:20:55 pm by Runeru »

Matryoshka-luver

Re: Darther Wolves (Rare)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 12:49:34 am »
Ooh very interesting. Just wondering could I make a Darther wolf? They are soo interesting I would really like to make one.

Offline Runeru

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 01:10:33 am »
Yes you can. ^^ I just began making a profile on my first one whom is going to be a Darther. Would be nice to see another. ^^

Matryoshka-luver

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 01:11:27 am »
:D Yay thanks

Matryoshka-luver

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 02:00:47 am »
Is this good?

Offline Runeru

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 02:07:13 am »
Perfect.  ^^ You have fun. ^^ Heck I might see you in the game. :3

Offline Ian592

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 01:22:26 pm »
This is an interesting species :O I might make one

I am Mortem. I am Death.
Siggy made by me
Ingame I am Ian592

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 02:31:49 pm »
Such an intricate and cheerful species you've created. I like it. I hope to run across a Darther wolf in-game sometime.
gone

Offline Runeru

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2013, 04:13:52 am »
GO ahead!! Sorry Had to leave for a bit...I kinda poofed without warning. But to the both of you, thank you.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 04:20:51 am by Runeru »

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 11:24:24 am »
may i please make a darther wolf they seem really interesting

inner beauty come from within